New Jersey Babies

New on Here!!! (Morris/Somerset Area)

Hello!!  I am a SAHM of 7 1/2 month old b/g twins!! It has been hard for me to get out and about with the two babies, and i am looking to meet some new moms around the same area as me. Looking for playdates and just new moms to vent with!

Re: New on Here!!! (Morris/Somerset Area)

• where are you located exactly?  Have you joined the mom's of twins and triplets group? I'm a member of the Morris County chapter- it's a great way to get out of the house and meet up with other moms and kids.

come visit the NJ Nest board - it's much busier than the NJ bump board - esp during the week - there is a NJ Nestie group on FB for meeting up and playgroups, etc, too.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • I am staying in Basking Ridge, but will be moving between Somerset and Morris counties in time. I have looked into the multiples club and am thinking of joining. Just been putting out as many sources to meet new moms as possible. Thanks for the reply!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a son almost the same age as your twins. I'm not a SAHM but wouldn't mind getting together on weekends or my days off.  email me at blond21nyr@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"