April 2012 Moms
Options

WFD?

Didnt see one posted and I am feeling like a fat kid anticipating dinner. So whats on everyone's plate tonight? Headed to Geisha steakhouse for our 1 month anniversary.

Re: WFD?

• Options
    Chili's .... Ribs for the hubby and I'm undecided... my tummy still has no appetite:o( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli and cauliflower in cheese sauce... mmmmm

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    TACO's!!
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• Options
    Leftover mac n cheese with broccoli and I think I want a cheeseburger.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageMsCat19:

Yum, sounds like what I want! I think the only way I can stomach veggies right now is if they are covered in cheese.

I had a pumpkin muffin about an hour or so ago, and I am not hungry yet. I am also tired and don't feel like doing anything.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    imageMsCat19:

I am having the same thing!! Yum i cant wait!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I threw a roaster chicken in the crockpot today (thanks to someone posting a recipe here last week!)...probably with some broccoli/cheese and a salad :) 
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli and a side of garlic bread. Mmmmm.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Homemade pizza with a new dough recipe DH is trying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cheesy sausage and potato soup with bread sticks! YUM!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Potato soup!! I added bacon to it... and OHH EMM GEEE it's amazing!!  :)  Topped with cheese!  I'm stuffed now. 
    image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Everyone's dinner sounds so good!  We're having leftovers.  So it's either Apple Cider Pork w/ sweet potatoes, taco casserole, or chicken enchilada soup.  None of which sounds great right now.

I want deep dish pizza and a diet coke. 

• Options
    Chicken sausage with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and kale over pasta.
    Mr and Mrs EST 8.19.06

DD#1 3.28.12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagePatella1129:

Everyone's dinner sounds so good!  We're having leftovers.  So it's either Apple Cider Pork w/ sweet potatoes, taco casserole, or chicken enchilada soup.  None of which sounds great right now.

Ohh! that sounds good!!  Do you have a recipe you care to share?!

image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMarie509:
    imagePatella1129:

Ohh! that sounds good!!  Do you have a recipe you care to share?!

It didn't really turn out right, but I made some substitutions that I probably shouldn't have.

https://www.squidoo.com/chilisenchiladasouprecipe

It also made a TON, so unless you are feeding the Duggars, I would cut the recipe in half. 

• Options
    We're going out to eat but I am not sure where yet...maybe a steakhouse....Im gassy and bloated but STARVING so I dont even care at this point....I could go for som red lobster too
    imagepregnancy
  • Options
    I have been home with my girl all day since it's a Fed holiday. I am cooking Red Beans and Sausage with Rice. Yummy!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    Left over pizza :)
  • Options
    Black bean quesadillas. I went a little heavy on the cumin this time and didn't love it, oh well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    chicken soup for me and steak, potatoes and veggies for DH. Wishing I felt better :(
    My genius pup: Smushy Creature Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am alone for dinner tonight so i think i am gonna get a steak and cheese sub because i want one soooo bad.
  • Options
    I made chili and we are going to have chili cheese fries.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    pb&j and yogurt smoothie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"