Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

TX State Fair

We're going to be visiting family in DFW soon and wanted to take the kids to the fair. Anyone been have any tips, coupons, or cautions or whatever. I hear it's pricey. Is there a lot for little ones?

Thanks!

Re: TX State Fair

• Options
    I believe McDonald's has coupons. Go during the day, night time can be sketchy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We took DD last Tuesday and she had a great time (she is 3 yo).  They have a kiddie land with a lot of rides for the little ones, if your child is old enough and enjoys them, but be warned they are pretty much all 5 tickets (i.e. $2.50).  And a couple of them you will have to ride with LO if he/she is not tall enough and that is ANOTHER 5 tickets.  So yes - it can be an expensive day.

For free, however, they have a nice area with baby animals, and if your LO will sit still they have a couple dog shows, the bird show, etc. 

Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you can, go mid week - smallest crowds and lots of discounts.

I've never had any issues being there at night. It can get pricey, so you may want to be thoughful about how many rides you'll let the kiddos on.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"