Arizona Babies

3D/4D Ultrasounds

Any of you ladies know of a really good/friendly place to get it done???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3D/4D Ultrasounds

• The ONLY place I know of that does them here in Tucson is Already Adorable (also known as Insight Imagaing)

I went there after a horrible doc experience that left me fed up because my fiance had come into town for an ultrasound. 

They offer deveral different packages and its kinda cheesy for my taste.  Its set up so you lay on a nice bed and dad gets the DAD chair.  But you can have lots of people come view it and they have it on a HUGE screen for everyone to see.  But they are super friendly and even though we didn't pay for the 3D the lady felt bad for us cuz of our horrible day and did it in 3D anyway cuz little BOY was hard to see. 

If you call and they don't answer LEAVE A MESSAGE, they WILL call you back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageswimgirl87:

The ONLY place I know of that does them here in Tucson is Already Adorable (also known as Insight Imagaing)

Are they pretty friendly?? 

• Loading the player...
  • Yes they were really friendly.  I had no complaints about them other than answering the phone.  So like I said, leave a message when you call them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did you get one done?  I was thinking about going there to get one, but was a little hestiant. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"