Toronto Babies
Options

Is this it for a Canadian board?

If it is that's fine, I was just hoping to connect with some mama's in my area.  Any ideas?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is this it for a Canadian board?

• Options
    Sucks doesn't it. Who knew Canada could be summed up into one City. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

A city I've only been to once...

I love the sky in your pic!

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just wondering the same thing.  At least I'm only 5 hours from Toronto.
    DD1 9.15.10  DD2 11.2.12
  • Options
    imagedaisytoad:

A city I've only been to once...

I love the sky in your pic!

Thanks - the weather on our wedding day was awful. It was 15 degrees with 25km winds and a misty rain. You wouldn't know from any of the pictures as they turned out phenomenal. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagejuliane2004:

where the heck has this been hiding?! 

• Options
    thanks for the link!  I am now connected:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

There IS a Canadian pregnancy website!  As much as I love the information on the Bump.com, I too was looking for something more local.  And recently, I've found it.  It's called TheBump.ca  

It's format and style is not the same as the Bump.com.  The Canadian site it much smaller in scale than this one but it is building up quite an audience.  Best of all, it was created by people from Ontario Canada.  It provides pregnancy tips and advice, celeb updates, blog reviews and has a list of local vendors.  You will find their work to be highly relateable if you are a fellow Canadian.

Check out their website and support local talent!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"