Health & Exercise

30 day shred

Hi Ladies!

I had my 1st baby in Dec and have been working on losing these last 10-15lbs! They just won't budge. I've been working on running and my goal is to be able to run for 45min straight a few times a week. I just ordered 30 day Shred today. Has anyone had any success with this dvd?? I feel like it would be great way to exercise while my little guy is napping!

Re: 30 day shred

• I really liked the 30 Day Shred because I thought it was a really good workout, but I would get kind of bored with it after a while.  After I got used to the routine, I sometimes would do the workout on the DVD on mute and watch something on Netflix at the same time.  I think I might be developing an attention problem...

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks!! your attention problem sounds just like me!!

• Loading the player...
  • I love it! I run about 3 times a week (about 15 miles per week) and two days a week I do the 30DS...I view it more as a strength/circuit training and I LOVE it!! Just make sure to get some weights (unless you already have some) I use two 5lb hand weights and it works great for me!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

• I like it because it's so quick. I can do it while she naps, or even just lay her on her play mat and work out without her having a total meltdown. There are also some quick videos available On Demand for if you get bored. I didn't follow the diet but just did the workouts whenever I didn't have time for a full workout.
  • i used it to loose some extra weight for my wedding and had great results. Now that I've gotten the OK from my doctor to start exercising again, i'm tearing up my house looking for that DVD!!!!

if i felt a little bored, i would just switch up between the 3 routines and lsten to my favorite music instead of jillian. 

~Welcome to the world, Presley Ann!! *8/16/11* 8 days late!
  • I'm not sure if you have comcast on demand but on the exercise section level 1 and 2 are free!!! Good luck!
  • I've lost 70 pounds in 8 months using the 30 Day Shred, I would definitely recommend it.
  • so heres a question - are you supposed to rotate each level or once I get up to level 3 just continue doing that everyday?
  • I'm on my 2nd round of 30DS now and it is amazing! After I finished it the first time I went to Ripped in 30, which is great, too!! I lost about 10-12 pounds with 30DS, so I would definitely recommend it! I've seen such a change in the shape of my body and I actually have an outline of abs (somewhat)! It's really great and so easy to fit in! I'm a huge Jillian fan, now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"