March 2011 Moms

Best brand of baby food?

My MIL is buying me the bullet, but in the meantime what is the best brand of baby food?
Colton Emanuel
March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Best brand of baby food?

• I've been using Gerber and Beechnut. Brook seems to do well with both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Beechnut is the cheaper by a cent or two, and so that's what I buy. They all are pretty much the same. Pears are pears. Why pay more, you know?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a good deal on Earth's Best so I bought a ton and it actually doesn't smell like cat food.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I absolutely love HappyBelly and HappyBaby!!! They have pre/probiotic and dha in the cereal which has been great for keep my LOs bowl movements normal. When she eats just the cereal her diapers are almost back to EBF diapers it is great. It has been on sale at target the last few times i have been there so it is almost the same price as gerber but it is organic. I have only tried their cereal (i make my own baby food) but i have been so impressed with it that i would not hesitate to try it if i was in a pinch. 
  • My son loves the Beech Nut. They have sooo many flavors. His favorite is the sweet potatoe with zuchini. Gerber is a little more expensive for the same size jar, so that's why i also buy Beech Nut. lol
  • I was an Earth's Best snob with my DD, so we've just stuck with it for DS. I've added a few pouches of Plum here or there. I guess our only 'requirement' is organic. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"