Houston Babies

Intro and question.

Hello ladies. Im new to this board. I moved out to Katy from the Galleria area in April and had my first baby in May. I'm in need of a new OBGY in Katy and have been told that Dr schdmit it very good. Do any of you go to her? Can you tell me if you like or dislike her? Im pregnant again:()   and need a good OBGYN in Katy. Thanks ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and question.

• No advice on the doctor but welcome.
  • Hi neighbor!

We just moved to Katy from Montrose in May. I have no recs, mine is in the med center, just wanted to say hello and congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you girls. My last OB was in the Med center but she is no longer practicing OB and opened a woman's wellness center. I didn't expect to be pregnant again this soon so i need to scramble to find a good doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Katy.  I see Dr. Schmidt and really like the practice (Premier).  I've also heard really good things about Patronella.  Most people I know out here either go to that practice or one at Memorial City.
  • Loved Dr. Schmidt!  She was awesome when I was pregnant with DS.  Great bedside manner and really laid back.  Super sweet too!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't know her, and I'm looking for a midwife so I won't know her lol

However, I live in Katy as well, whatever you do, just don't go to Diana Duff. She's currently my OBGYN while I look for another provider. She's never smiled at my appointments and didn't listen to my babble, only cared about the answers to her questions. She didn't want to hear what I had to say otherwise. Who knows what she could miss because she missed the signs of something when I spoke to her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"