Upstate NY Babies
Options

Buffalo area- takeout

DH just called and said that he wants take-out tonight instead of what we were planning for dinner.  I'm totally in the mood for some warm comfort food with the rainy and cold weather.  What's your favorite take-out place?  I don't want pizza and that's the only suggestion he had! 

Re: Buffalo area- takeout

• Options

Best chinese takeout is Red Pepper on Maple in Amherst - we're getting some this weekend for sure bc I think I have to start my diet up again on monday.

Fast-ish type stuff I like is Chipotle or Panera

We get cob salads from Red Robin sometimes. I love the sushi from Wasabi.

Not sure if any of that counts as comfort food, though....was about the Texas Roadhouse?? Yummmm their bread...so good.

• Options
    Zebb's, Applebees, Red Lobster, Chili's, Mighty Taco, Wegmans Subs
    Bianca image.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTelyco:

Best chinese takeout is Red Pepper on Maple in Amherst - we're getting some this weekend for sure bc I think I have to start my diet up again on monday.

Not sure if any of that counts as comfort food, though....was about the Texas Roadhouse?? Yummmm their bread...so good.

YUM!  Panera's soup!  I never thought of getting take-out from there!!!  Great idea!

• Options
    imageKim72508:
    imageTelyco:

YUM!  Panera's soup!  I never thought of getting take-out from there!!!  Great idea!

Yeah that sounds awesome, actually! I'm DYING for them to build a Panera closer to me - so much so that I have seriously even thought about sending them an email! There's nothing like that up here in Niagara county!

• Options
    imageTelyco:
    imageKim72508:
    imageTelyco:

Yeah that sounds awesome, actually! I'm DYING for them to build a Panera closer to me - so much so that I have seriously even thought about sending them an email! There's nothing like that up here in Niagara county!

haha!  You should email them!  You never know! 

• Options

I'm from B-lo, living in Texas, I vote fir a wegmans sub and some of their chili. Yum, I want a wegmans sub SOOOO bad now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTelyco:

Love these places!!  Actually - love all of them! ;)

• Options

If you guys want good authentic Chinese food next time order from Uncle John No1 on Bailey/Grover Cleveland, near UB South Campus. They have a "american chinese" menu and a separate authentic chinese food menu. I'm not a fan of Red Pepper, to me it's a glorified but way more expensive chinese fast food restaurant.

Fera's Subs on the boulevard has an AWESOME baked pastrami.

Dibella's is always my go to for deli subs.

Spicy Thai/Jasmine for thai food.

Pho 99 for Vietnamese.

Zoes on Transit has really good Mediterranean food.

Johnny C's on Transit has really really good sandwiches. Unhealthy! But awesome! :)

I'll think of more. :)

Oh! Amy's Place on main st (UB South Campus) has really good middle eastern. Their steak kabob or margie plate are their most famous. :) 

image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"