Georgia Babies
Options

Besides Phipps

Is there any other places that have an ok Santa.  I haven't gotten my invite so I am not sure I will. 

Re: Besides Phipps

• Options

Really, any of the local mall Santas are good. Town Center has a good looking Santa, and I've heard he's wonderful! You just don't get the same experience as the Phipps Santa.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did ours at b.braithwaite last year.  He was wonderful (even if Mia screamed the whole time).

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We love the Marietta Square Santa. He makes a grand entrance about a month before Christmas on the Square with Mrs Claus and then has other hours during the week and on weekends. The Marietta City website will post the hours available.

• Options
    we also do the b braithewaite santa!
  • Options

imagehthomas02:

ditto! he's a great santa! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imageGTJess:

imagehthomas02:

ditto! he's a great santa! 

Fabulous Santa and Alice Park does amazing photos.  We loooooove our photos each year!  Highly recommend B. Braithewaite 

• Options

We've actually done the Northlake Mall Santa the past 2 years. While it doesn't have the fantastic Phipps background, the Santa was engaging and DS loved him, so we got some great pics.

Julie

• Options
    We've done the santa at Cumberland Mall but I think we are going for Marietta Park this year.
  • Options
    We LOVE b.braithewaite and their Santa. Great pics too! We've also seen the Santa at Perimeter Mall and he is really nice/sweet. The backdrop isn't as pretty as Phipp's Santa, but a great option.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I really liked the Bass Pro Shops santa. The set was cool with life sized reindeer (actually, I think they're taxidermy'd real deer). They had coloring tables where the kids could write a letter to Santa, race car tracks to play with, etc. 
  • Options

imagehthomas02:

Loved b.braithwaite Santa! Our pics came out so amazing! This will be our third year there and they had the same Santa for the first two.  I think this year's Santa is the same one as well.  We did Phipps one year and I just wasn't into...our pics didn't come out looking half as nice.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker m/c at 8weeks 2007 DD born 2009 m/c at 15weeks 2010 m/c at 6weeks 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"