Pregnant after 35
Options

I'm so confused

Whenever I click on this board from the main menu it takes me to the GP after 35. Oh well, I've bookmarked this board now to compensate for my slownessHuh? So, to introduce myself, I'm stever, I'm marrying my FI this Winter and we were blessed, and shocked, to get KU so quickly(were thinking we'd be lucky to have it happen before we married). So, hello.

Re: I'm so confused

• Options
    Hi Stever, Congratulations (for the nuptuals and bfp) and welcome!  When is your wedding date?  I got married last December.  Hope to see you around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome Suthrnbelle. Don't actually know our wedding date yet. We live in Canada now, my FI's English and we're moving to my native CA before the wedding, so his visa has to come through before we can set a date. That said once he has his visa we have to set the date really quickly. I know, it's verrrrryyyy complicated, but we're in the final stages so we'll be down there in a couple of months. Only thing is taking care of my 1st tri stuff here, then going back to my Cali docs... Oi!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It will all work out!  Are you excited to be coming back to Cali?  I know for me, after all of the planning I did on my wedding, and then having hardly anyone show up because of torrential downpour makes me look back and wish I had done it WAY different. Tornado warnings and flash floods everywhere that day.  Actually, I wouldn't trade the ceremony for anything in the world, but the reception... dude, I want a do over!  DH told me the whole year I was planning to keep it simple, but being 35 and never married, I wasn't going to have it!

I don't know where that came from... sorry to be so long winded.  Insomnia and loneliness, I reckon.  It is hard to talk to anyone when they are still asleep! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome. You certainly have your plate full this winter - Good Luck with everything!!!
  • Options

Thanks Nae.! And Suthrnbelle, I'm sooooo sorry about the weather ruining your reception. That sucks! We're planning on keeping ours small(20-30 people) and simple in either Vegas(really, really simple) or San Francisco(where we met). Either way it'll be chapel/city hall and a nice restaurant with a limo-bus in between. I've never thought about having a super big wedding with all the fixings... Probably why I waited till I was 35 and why FI and I dated for nearly 10 years before getting hitched Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"