Utah Babies

Weber/Davis County Mom's

Hello momma's and soon-to-be momma's!  I hope you are all doing well and your children/pregnancies are treating you well. :-)

Please reply to this post with any interest in having a meetup between Weber/Davis county mom's.  List any dates and times that wouldn't work for you in the month of September.  Any suggestions of places you have would be good as well.  I am thinking of Layton Park since it's somewhat central to everyone (in between Ogden and Kaysville/Centerville).  This can be for moms-to-be AND mom's who already have children.  It could be something where we have a potluck picnic, or we could just get together and chat.

The get-together will most likely be at the end of September since this board is very slow and it will take a while to get everything together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weber/Davis County Mom's

• I live in Layton and have a 7 month old. I would love to have play dates, since we have no children his age in our family. Im a stay at home mom/ college student so my schudule is open.  
  • Hello!  I'll see if we get any other responses over the next week or so and we'll get something set up.  If not, maybe just the two of us can get together, haha!

• Loading the player...
  • Ok sounds like a plan. how many LO do you have? I have a 8 month old boy

• Lana, I have a 13 month old boy.  Just the one.  If you'd like, you can contact me by private message (click on the bottom corner of this message where it says "Contact +").  So your boy is venturing into baby food... how is he doing with that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"