Upstate NY Babies
Options

I think I'm officially an old lady...

I've been buying most of my clothes at Penny's.  NY and Company used to be my favorite, but now I walk in there and feel like I don't belong.  Any other Penny's shoppers out there???
Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I think I'm officially an old lady...

• Options
    Not so much Penny's, but not minding what I find in Sears. Doesn't hurt that my mom gets a discount, so I'm old and cheap.
  • Options
    If that makes me old then I haven't been young in a very long time =) 
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not much of a JCP shopper (I can't get my double stroller through there even when I want to shop there), but in general, I walk into stores and question everything.  Am I too old?  Too young?  Too fat?  LOL.  I don't remember it being this hard before.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    I think I have you beat.  I switched from NY & Company to Christopher & Banks.  Is it sad that I have to check with my Mom to make sure we don't buy the same shirts?
    Bianca image.
  • Options
    NY and Co used to be my go to store. Idk the last time I bought myself new clothes, I'm thinking it was my bathing suit in June. So idk even know what store I would consider my old lady store, I guess Target since that's the only place I go that has clothes. I just used some kohls cash and thought about buying myself something but I used it on Jules instead. I do need some maternity jeans though, my old ones are too big and fall down and my regular pants are pretty close to the end point-if I could just find my belly band!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I think the "old lady" part comes from you calling it "Penny's" and not "JC Penny's"...hehe!
  • Options

imageTelyco:
    I think the "old lady" part comes from you calling it "Penny's" and not "JC Penny's"...hehe!

See....I AM old!!  lol

Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"