Snarky and T-TTC

Now, a post about the opposite of food

I'm in the market for some fitness equipment. 

It's getting harder and harder to get time to run outside since it's getting dark earlier and I have the kids all the time.

Should I get a treadmill or an elliptical?  I'm torn.  I love (and hate) them both equally.

I think I might like the elliptical a little better but I feel like I never get as good of a workout.  Maybe b/c it's low-impact? 

Thoughts?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Now, a post about the opposite of food

• imageDr.Loretta:
    treadmill

Ugh - I had a feeling you were going to say that.

I'm kicking myself b/c I had a decent treadmill that I sold last year for a fraction of what I paid for it. 

Time to start scouring CL.

• Loading the player...
  • I would say treadmill but some home elliptical are smaller... and quieter (I've never had an elliptical but I hate how loud our tmill is when I run).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I say elliptical. 

I prefer to run outside (even though it is getting dark out earlier...) treadmills tear up my shins. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• I love love love running but I loathe treadmills with the heat of a thousand suns. If I had the cash, I'd get an elliptical

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegidge:
    I would say treadmill but some home elliptical are smaller... and quieter (I've never had an elliptical but I hate how loud our tmill is when I run).

I know!  I sound like a weigh about a thousand pounds and I feel like the whole house shakes when I run.  It's awful.

• I just recently bought an elliptical. It's more quiet than a treadmill and I'm crossing my fingers that we get a BFP soon and I can use it while our new addition is sleeping.
    BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
    5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
    1 year break thanks to deployment.
    1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
    2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"