3rd Trimester

Everytime I stand up I feel like my water is going to break!

Im guessing it is because of all the pressure now? Anyone else feeling like this? My water didnt break with DD So I have no idea if it even feels like anything before hand. Im assuming it is because of all the pressure since the baby is so so low now.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Everytime I stand up I feel like my water is going to break!

• I feel like something will burst everytime i stand up but i usually have to waddle quick to the bathroom and pee!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image10kris:
    I feel like something will burst everytime i stand up but i usually have to waddle quick to the bathroom and pee!
      ditto!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejvlund84:
    image10kris:
    I feel like something will burst everytime i stand up but i usually have to waddle quick to the bathroom and pee!
      ditto!!!!

This for me too. lol I need to rush to get there and its a trickle. haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Just lurking...

I walked around for almost two weeks feeling like I had a water balloon between my knees.  When I sat down I thought it was sitting on it and was afraid to move around too much.  

Finally I asked for an internal and low and behold I was 5cm and 100% effaced!

• I've had tons of pressure down there, but I had the same feeling today, like my water could just burst at any time (although I'm pretty sure you can't see that coming) .  I have my first internal on Thursday, so I'm hoping for progress, its a really uncomfortable feeling.
  • I was 5 cm before I went into labor, but I definitely had that feeling. Every time I moved, I thought my water would break. Every time DD punched my cervix, I was sure she was making her escape. With that said, even at 5 cm before going into labor, the OB broke my water at the hospital. I don't think many people get a warning. They feel a pop, and then a gush.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yup. I feel like this kid is going to fall out at any minute.
  • i felt a lot of pressure too. before my water broke i just felt funny (i was on a walk in my neighborhood) i all the sudden felt so much pressure i could barely walk. i also felt sharp pains coming and going in my cervix area. i turned aruond and walked home, when i was almost home my water broke. i felt "off" but i dont know if it was just coincidence. i got to the hospital about half hour later and i was 6cm dilated. so i dont know if the baby was just moving down and dilating me more and that was the pains i was feeling...

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"