Pregnant after IF

Induction set :)

For tomorrow night....I go in at 9 pm! 

So our LO should be here sometime Thursday!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Induction set :)

• Eek!!  Good luck!!!!
  • Whoo hoo! I am so excited for you!!

• Loading the player...
  • Eeek! So, so excited! Can't wait to *meet* him or her!!!!
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So exciting! Good luck! :)

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

• So exciting!!!  Good luck getting to sleep tonight;)  As much as you're going to need it I bet its going to be hard to calm the excitment enough to sleep!  Can't wait to hear about the delivery and see pics!!!  Good luck:)
  • Aww so exciting! Try to get some sleep, haha. If you are getting an epi really try to sleep after you get it. After the baby gets here the last thong you will want to do is sleep. I didn't and ended up passing out, not fun. I think it's going to be a girl, either way I wish you a happy birthday and a speedy and easy delivery and recovery.
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • Yay!! Good luck!!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!  That's so exciting!!

Good luck!

• Yeah!!!!!  Can't wait to meet your little one!
  • YAY!!! So excited for you!!!!

10/6 is a great birthday :) 

• Omg so exciting!! Good luck hon!!!
  • Great news! Best wishes for a smooth induction and delivery!
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!!! So exciting!!
  • So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Holy Cow... EXCITING!!! Good Luck hun!!
  • Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Can't wait to meet him or her!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So exciting!!!! Good luck, lady!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think we are going to be each others new "due date buddies" :) I go in at 9am but anticipate he will be here by Thursday night as well, unless it goes super fast! Do you know how they are starting your induction? They told me we will most likely start with Misoprostol (Cytotec). I'm nervous but excited, you?
  • YAY - can't wait to hear of Baby S's arrival :) Will be thinking of you & sending lots of prayers for a smooth delivery sweetie! Aaahhh - so excited for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~*~ Our IF Journey~*~
    TTC for 5+ years
    2/09 - TI = BFP * 3/09 - M/C with D&C * 8/09 - C/P
    Jan - July '10 - Clomid/Follistim + IUI = all BFN
    Aug - IVF #1 - 3 embies transferred = BFN
    Mar - IVF #2 - 2 embies transferred & 4 frosties = BFN
    June - FET #1 * 2 embies transferred = BFP (C/P @ 5w4d)
    Sept - FET #2 * 2 embies transferred = BFP
    Nov - M/C & D&C at 10 weeks
    May - surprise BFP with no medical intervention
    Sept - 20 week US showed we're having a BOY!
    ~*~ EDD: 2/4/13 ~*~

*My IF Blog*

Our Bulldogs - Bubba & Millie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So exciting!!! Can't wait to meet baby LCS!
  • Yay!!!!!!! I am so so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about his or her arrival. Good luck, you'll do great! :)
    After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • How exciting!  Good luck, can't wait to see your update!
  • imagekdussault:
    I think we are going to be each others new "due date buddies" :) I go in at 9am but anticipate he will be here by Thursday night as well, unless it goes super fast! Do you know how they are starting your induction? They told me we will most likely start with Misoprostol (Cytotec). I'm nervous but excited, you?
    Ahh so exciting! You definitely have a good chance and going tomorrow! I am only 1cm dilated so they start with the balloon to get me dilated to 3cm. Then, they will start pitocin Thursday morning. Definitely nervous too! It is making me more nervous bc it is planned rather than just going into labor and having no choice but to react! Best of luck!!!!
  • So exciting!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • imageLCS040209:
    imagekdussault:
    I think we are going to be each others new "due date buddies" :) I go in at 9am but anticipate he will be here by Thursday night as well, unless it goes super fast! Do you know how they are starting your induction? They told me we will most likely start with Misoprostol (Cytotec). I'm nervous but excited, you?
    Ahh so exciting! You definitely have a good chance and going tomorrow! I am only 1cm dilated so they start with the balloon to get me dilated to 3cm. Then, they will start pitocin Thursday morning. Definitely nervous too! It is making me more nervous bc it is planned rather than just going into labor and having no choice but to react! Best of luck!!!!
    unless I have progressed, I was only 1cm and 50% effaced on Monday. I might ask about the balloon though, thanks for saying that! I like that idea better. Not sure their exact plan of action, will find out more when I go in this morning. The RN on the phone yesterday is the one that said misoprostol but also said if I'm not progressing quick enough they may send me home. I don't think she realized I am being induced because of high BP, pretty sure their plan is to move on to stronger interventions if I'm not progressing quick enough! Will keep you posted, and you do the same! Find me on FB if you want :) can't wait to hear what team green turns into! So excited for you!
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for an easy delivery, hon. Keep us updated as much as you can!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"