Baby Showers
Options

Autumn Baby Shower (Photos)

Hello!

Just in case someone needs some inspiration/ideas.

On Saturday, my mom and friend threw me an autumn-themed baby shower. It's my favourite season, and my baby is due this autumn. It was held at my mom's house.

My friend made home made candy apples as favours. My mom made a girl/boy pumpkin on her front steps, with some balloons.

There was a food table, and a sweets table. They did an amazing job.

I'm team green, so baby is genderless. Smile

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Autumn Baby Shower (Photos)

• Options

imageEstwd2:
    With the exception of the baby butt cake (sorry, I just REALLY cannot get behind those - haha, get it?), it looks like a beautiful shower!

Hhahaha nice.

I love the cake especially because that's my favourite type of photo for a baby. The butt and feet laying down pose. It's cute!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Cute, not a fan of the cake but it looks like you guys had a great time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagereason00:

imageEstwd2:
    With the exception of the baby butt cake (sorry, I just REALLY cannot get behind those - haha, get it?), it looks like a beautiful shower!

Hhahaha nice.

I love the cake especially because that's my favourite type of photo for a baby. The butt and feet laying down pose. It's cute!

Yes, but who wants to eat a piece of baby butt? 

• Options
    I love the autumn theme!  It's my favorite time of the year too.  It's alot more personal to when your baby's due than just a pink or blue theme. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The pumpkins are adorable!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Everything looks really nice and I love the cake. 
  • Options
    imagereason00:

imageEstwd2:

Hhahaha nice.

This!! i LOVE baby butts and feet!! Those cakes are my fave at showers! i think they are adorable!!

The theme is very cute. The pumpkins with the pacies are super cute! They did a great job!

• Options
    I love everything but the cake.  Those things are just creepy.  Yikes.
  • Options
    Those pumpkins are awesome!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    how can you cut into a cake with a baby there. that is just NOT right. almost as bad as the whole baby cake someone showed here before. Awful that the guy was cutting into the head of the baby! Some people have sick sense of humor!
  • Options

Love!

Are those baby feet edible? The cake is kind of strange, but the food and decor is outstanding!

• Options
    Everything looks beautiful!!

• Options
    That cake is adorable!! And I love the deviled eggs and pumpkins!! I wish I was having a shower in the fall now! Mine will be in January or February.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"