Ohio Babies
Options

Reynoldsburg/ Columbus Pediatricians...

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Do you ladies have any recommendations? The one I was recommended to by a friend is not accepting new patients? I have a 4 year old and I would like her and the new baby to have the same pediatrician...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reynoldsburg/ Columbus Pediatricians...

• Options

Did you try building blocks ? It's right by Mt Carmel East. As I wrote in the post below:

My kids go to Building Blocks Pediatrics off of Broad St Right by Mt Carmel East. It's really close to 270 and 10 min from Pickerington. All the doctors their are awesome ! We have Dr. Campbell but we have seen Dr Stiles and Dr Orr on other occasions when ours wasn't in and they are great. If you are interested their number is 614 434 5437. GL!

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Options
    We go to Dr. Elizabeth Jacob in Westerville near Mt. Carmel St. Anns.  It might be a little far for you guys, but she is really sweet and very thorough. Her nurse is very nice too. When she gave my daughter her shots, she was quick and helped me comfort her afterwards. Hope you find someone as wonderful as Dr. Jacob:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pediatric associates on 256 we see dr tyson and he is awesome! 
    TTC since April 07 DX w/ Hypothyroidism Sept 07 BFP May 08...D&C August 08 TTC Break in 09 3 Cycles of Clomid, showed O but no Pregnancy 10 First RE appointment August 10 S/A -Normal 56 million and 71% molarity HSG on 10-5- All Clear Twin Boys born May 28th at 30 weeks Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thank you all so much! i was able to get her in with Dr. Perry at Building Blocks which is right down the street so its very convenient!
  • Options
    We've seen Dr. Perry a few times when our Dr. was away. He is so nice and thorough! Every time he looks in their ears he makes a squeaky noise, it's cute!

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Options

Good! She has become terribly afraid of the doctors due to her recent shots lol hopefully he can work with her!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"