Baby Names

Boy sibling name to go with Jack?

Hi everyone,

I'm not a BNB regular but I thought you'd be the best people to ask.

My sister is pregnant with her second boy. Her first son is John Cameron H__ (goes by Jack). She's trying to think of another boy name for her second, but has so many requirements.

She doesn't want anything one syllable, or even a name that can be shortened to one syllable (she turned down Benjamin because of "Ben"). She doesn't want alliteration, so no H names. Her husband likes traditional. 

I feel like I've suggested everything and she keeps turning me down. So... any ideas? Thanks in advance. She's on my last nerve with this!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boy sibling name to go with Jack?

• Anthony William H (Tony)

Desmond Michael (Desi) 

Gordon Donald (Gordy) 

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Hmm, Henry was the first thought I had but then I read the no alliteration requirement!  This is rough!

Gavin

Isaac

Owen

Alec

Alexander

• Loading the player...
  • I'm pretty fond of Charles (Charlie), for obvious reasons.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Noah Michael

Sebastian Thomas

Brendan Robert

Jonah Steven

Wallace David nn Wally

Oliver James 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oscar

Felix

Malcolm

Brendon

Brandon

Ethan

Ezra

Julian

Evan

• Milo

Patrick (Pat is a possible nn, but totally unlikely, IMO)

Levi

Asher

Connor

Nico

Spencer

• I like the PP suggestions of Levi and Asher.

My nephews are Jack and Luke, which go together really well, but you said more than one syllable.  

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"