Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

so much for May

Hi all I am new to the bump..had hoped to be posting to the May 2012 birth month but here I am, 5w2d on monday when I started cramping and bleeding and my bloodwork today showed I was back to zero. Doctor said I have to wait three months before trying...seems like forever away
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: so much for May

• I feel you...I was hoping for a May 1st baby only to find out its gone. Why did your doctor say you had to wait 3 months? I was in such a shock I rushed out of the doc's office before talking about any of that stuff...((HUGS))
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.

The love and support I have found here have helped me so much.  I hope you find that here as well.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. The ladies on this board are wonderful and have been an amazing source of support for me as well.
    imageimage

Married my best friend in May 2009
    Started TTC our first since May 2010
    1st BFP: 8/18/2011.....EDD 4/25/2012
    2nd BFP: 8/19/2012....EDD 4/26/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• She told me she would hate to see me experience this again and that because I got pregnant so soon after having my merina out (end of July) it would be best to let myself have three regular cycles before we jump back in. I am so sorry that you have gone through this 5 times. You ladies are indeed amazing support here!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • So sorry for your loss. I found out just today too, my numbers dropped significantly. I was so excited to be a May mama...guess it just wasn't in God's plans. Hang in there, the ladies on this board are great!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersBabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry for your loss.  I was a May mommy as well until this past Saturday. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm sorry you have to join this board...but... welcome, I hope it brings you comfort and support.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Very sorry for your loss.
    TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • I was supposed to have a May baby as well but we lost ours on Thursday (7w4d).  My doctor also recommended waiting 3 months.  I think it's both to give you time to process and grieve as well to give your body a chance to recover and get back on track in terms of your cycle.  My doc did say that I could get pregnant before then but she wouldn't recommend "actively trying" until then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"