Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

new alternative to bumpers

thought this was the smartest idea, for those that want the visual effect of a bumper without the safety hazard.

Skip Hop came up with the idea and i think they hit the market next year:

https://projectnursery.com/2011/09/abc-kids-expo-2012-louisville-edition-part-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ProjectNursery+%28Project+Nursery%29 

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d

Re: new alternative to bumpers

• Options
    Those are cute!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That's a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing. The article says they hit stores in early December, and I look forward to that. I really like the bottom right print.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the elephants. So cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    it is cute, but isn't it just a sheet?  Isn't the purpose of bumpers is so the babies hands and feet don't go out the slats?
  • Options

imageSLO2005:
    it is cute, but isn't it just a sheet?  Isn't the purpose of bumpers is so the babies hands and feet don't go out the slats?

Agree.  It's really cute, but bumpers go above the mattress, not between it and the crib. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSLO2005:

Agree.  It's really cute, but bumpers go above the mattress, not between it and the crib. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSLO2005:

You can use a breathable bumper for that. You aren't supposed to use regular bumpers except between the rolling and standing stage, which for us lasted about 2.5 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    most people seem to use bumpers for the "complete bedding look", so this is an alternative to give you the look, but not the function (which most say isn't needed anyway).  
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"