May 2012 Moms

Hungry or nauseous

So, I have been feeling nauseous...or possibly hungry. I can't decide so I eat...and then get nauseous for sure. I constantly have this feeling and I can't tell if I am just always hungry or always nauseous. I do know that a lot of times I sit down to a meal and reel full instantly. Anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions?
~Jessica~ "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away" ~Uknown "You don't marry the person you can live with...you marry the person you can't live without." ~Uknown
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth, Then she whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth." ~Unknown We lost our "Squishy" to a m/c on 10/06/2010. He/she went to heaven with my Dad and our Heavenly Father.

Re: Hungry or nauseous

• Ive been having this same issue. I feel sick all day long, especially when I'm hungry. I can't tell if maybe I'm just hungry, so I eat and I still feel sick. Today has been the worst so far. A guy I work with bathes in cologne and when he came up to me to talk, I was already feeling sick. So the smell made it so much worse so I started laughing because I felt so bad and I had to tell him what it was. I think I made him feel a little bad, but because I was laughing, he felt better. Hopefully. I hear that snacking can make it better, but I'm worried about gaining a bunch of necessary weight. Seriously, I feel like if I just throw up, I'll feel better but I can't throw up. Ugh, feel better soon. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLisaBea:
    Ive been having this same issue. I feel sick all day long, especially when I'm hungry. I can't tell if maybe I'm just hungry, so I eat and I still feel sick. Today has been the worst so far. A guy I work with bathes in cologne and when he came up to me to talk, I was already feeling sick. So the smell made it so much worse so I started laughing because I felt so bad and I had to tell him what it was. I think I made him feel a little bad, but because I was laughing, he felt better. Hopefully. I hear that snacking can make it better, but I'm worried about gaining a bunch of necessary weight. Seriously, I feel like if I just throw up, I'll feel better but I can't throw up. Ugh, feel better soon. :)

That's the WORST part. I know if I throw up I'll feel better, but it just isn't happening :/ 

~Jessica~ "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away" ~Uknown "You don't marry the person you can live with...you marry the person you can't live without." ~Uknown
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth, Then she whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth." ~Unknown We lost our "Squishy" to a m/c on 10/06/2010. He/she went to heaven with my Dad and our Heavenly Father.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you try to keep a little something in your stomach it should help.  Even if its just a few crackers at a time.  It doesn't need to be a lot but as long as there is something in there it should get a little better!
    So in love!
  • Yes, I feel the same way. I keep trying to explain it to my husband. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up, my stomach just feels off somehow. Sometimes eating makes me feel better, but other times it doesn't. I've been feeling this way pretty consistently for the last week, so I'm hoping this doesn't last much longer!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • This is exactly how I feel.  I haven't thrown up yet, just a lot of dry heaving.  And just as you said, I know that if I could actually throw up, it would feel better!!  And I don't know about you, but I feel like the first tri is going by SOOOOOOOO slowly!

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
  • Same here...Im glad that I'm not alone..this is a crazy..Hungry or nauseous or both..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"