May 2011 Moms

I just love it...

...When I'm nursing DS and his tiny, soft and warm hand starts to caress my chest :) he does this circular motion, over my chest, across my boobs, then grabs a hold of my shirt of a second, then back to "massaging" me. And to think all my life I was so squeamish of the idea of BFing ha!

Tell me something you love about your one-on-time with you LO...

Re: I just love it...

• I love when they bury their heads under my chin as we cuddle. They attempt to wrap their little arms around me, one arm over my shoulder, one under my arm. They can sleep like this for hours :) I'll definitely miss it when they get older and it's not "cool" to cuddle with mommy.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Aww, I love this idea for a post! :)  I too love the cuddling and the way my son's head fits perfectly on my shoulder.  I also think it is so adorable when he wakes up in the morning (sometimes out-of-sorts) and then starts smiling and cooing when he recognizes me standing above his crib to get him ready for the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love going to get him out of his crib in the morning and moment he sees us, he smiles ear to ear and starts moving his arms and legs like crazy as if saying, "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!  I'm so happy to see you!!!!"

My husband and I call it the best moment of the day, and we make a point of going in together so one person doesn't "miss it" anytime.  The smile when he sees me walk in to pick him up from day care is a close second.

• imagedbadura01:

I love going to get him out of his crib in the morning and moment he sees us, he smiles ear to ear and starts moving his arms and legs like crazy as if saying, "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!  I'm so happy to see you!!!!"

My husband and I call it the best moment of the day, and we make a point of going in together so one person doesn't "miss it" anytime.  The smile when he sees me walk in to pick him up from day care is a close second.

So true! I usually say to DS "I love you too" because that's what it feels like he's saying to me!

I like your idea about both going to get him together!

• I too love when DD "pets" my boobs while she's nursing. Also waking up, when we bedsides which isn't often, to her on her side smiling and talking to me until I wake up. Best alarm clock ever!
    My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
  • I love it when she pets my boob except when she has nails that I need to cut and she ends up pinching. Ouch.
    I also love it when she grabs and strokes my face. Like she's trying to figure it out. She does it to DH as well and its so cute because sometimes she's so serious about it. Like she's really trying to learn our faces. If that makes sense.
    Then inevitably she will stick her tongue out at us. I laugh every time.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • My boys have been stroking my face lately and I just love it. They seemed to be particularly excited about having access to my eyes. I think they have been fascinated with my eyeballs since birth. Elijah even laughs if I let him touch my teeth.
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love when I pick him up and he just looks at me like "OMG, I can't believe it is you!" and then he starts feeling my face while he has the biggest grin.

If I'm not holding him and I start talking I love how when he hears my voice he will then look around the room searching for me and when he sees me he beams me a great big toothless smile. 

I love when he wakes up in the morning all happy,  rolling around on his back with a foot in each hand just cooing and blowing bubbles. 

I love when he looks up at me while he is nursing.  It looks like he is saying "thanks mom!"

There are too many things I love about him.

Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for this post. After a particularly bad night with LO last night, this post totally made me smile thinking about all of the times he makes my heart melt each day.  I  love the way he looks at me with absolute, complete adoration.  I know in a few years those looks will change to the "awww mom, you are so uncool" looks, so I just eat 'em up right now. I also secretly love when my hubby is holding him and LO reaches out for me :) I know pretty soon he will buddies with his daddy, so I am selfishly hogging all the time I can get now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"