Military Families

Any ladies at Ft. Stewart?

DH and I just moved to Ft. Stewart from Ft. Benning. I haven't met many people around here yet and was wondering, anyone on here stationed here as well?
BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
1 year break thanks to deployment.
1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

Re: Any ladies at Ft. Stewart?

• I wish :( We just left there earlier this year, and I loved it!
  • We're at Hunter. I love Savannah!
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We are! Right now we live in Pooler, but we're moving to Hinesville next month.

I love your wedding dress, BTW!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are nearby at Hunter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My sister and her family at currently stationed there!  My family and I are stationed in Charleston, so we are at stewart pretty often.  Charleston and Savannah are both beautiful areas with tons of history!
    Married Dh: 10/04/2008 DS born: 12/12/09 TTC #2: 05/11 Cycle 1: clomid 100mg: cancelled, no reponse Cycle 2: Femara 7.5mg: trigger cycle day 17 + TI: BFN Cycle 3: Femara 7.5mg: Cancelled, no reponse Cycle 4: Femara 7.5mg: TBD Proud navy wife, mother and surgical nurse!
  • We were stationed at Stewart about 4 years ago! I bet Hinesville sure hasn't grown lol We're up at drum now..

BUT, I just have to say this because I say it to ANYONE expecting a baby that is down there. If you feel that ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING is off during your pregnancy, and you are being seen at WACH on post, press the issue. I was ignored and my little one was born at 32 weeks due to severe pre eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, and she was IUGR. She had stopped growing at 28 weeks. It was horrible. We were sent to Jacksonville for delivery because the NICU in Savannah was full, and everyone in Jax was amazing.. But I just like to warn people. I'm sure the same doctors probably aren't there anymore--but my little ones birth literally scarred me for life!

• I live here permanently since my husband is National Guard, though he has a permanent job on Ft. Stewart. We live in Stilson near Statesboro. It is a nice place to raise a family and make a home. Savannah and the surrounding area have some great places to visit. Hope you enjoy you time here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"