Health & Exercise
Options

Extra Skin :(

How long does it take the loose skin to shrink back to normal? I'm 1month pp and still have flabby skin. I just want it to shrink back already!! 

Re: Extra Skin :(

• Options

If you're talking about the tummy pooch, mine is mostly gone at 5 months post partum. If I had time to get to the gym and go back to my workout routine, I bet I could eliminate it almost completely.

If you're talking about the actual loose skin that puckers when you suck your tummy in, I unfortunately still have that and wonder the same thing. :-/ I think once I get rid of the pooch that the skin looseness will be less noticeable.

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm talking about the actual loose skin. It looks and feels gross!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sweetie, you are just one month PP.  Give yourself a freakin break!  Only time will make that tighten back up - it tooks 9 months to stretch out that far, it won't go back over night.  By the way, I'm 5 months out and still have stretchy skin, but it's gradually getting better and better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know that you need to increase a microcirculation of the skin so it can renew itself faster. Surely it is important to do it in natural way - you better try some exfoliating body gloves. I use Harem's Secret  you can see it here https://haremsecret.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"