Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Daycare help in Ft. Worth

I'm looking for a good daycare, i live off of beach st. around basswood, midcities area if anyone has any suggestions. I've checked into prices at campfire off of Mecham and it's $210 a week that's way out of my price range, i don't make that much at work i might as well stay home. But I really need to go back to work so if anyone has any suggestions it is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Daycare help in Ft. Worth

• Im no help on cheaper daycares, but if you do end up paying that The Childrens Courtyard off of Silversage is great.

• Thanks I've checked into that one as well and I might use it. I got lucky I found a friends mom who is willing to watch my daughter, I just have to find someone for December and then for July when they take vacation.
  • Loading the player...
  • I live off of Haltom Rd. and have been taking my son to Pre School Enrichment (PSE).  He's 19 months old and I was really apprehensive about putting him in daycare at all.  This place is in Keller off Smithfield Rd and Chapman.  They charge $170/wk or $35/day if you don't need all 5 days of care.  They are Christian-based but non-denominational.  So they teach values and I like that.  They teach English, Spanish, Colors, Numbers, Art, Music, and Good Nutrition EVERY DAY!  I love that.  The only thing is... they don't take kids younger than 18 months.  The staff is super sweet though, I really like them.  They have another location in Southlake, too.

Hope this helps! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"