Trying to Get Pregnant

Which day should I consider the start of AF?

August was the first I have had AF since coming off the depo. I had some spotting within the first few days of August, and then nothing. AF came full force Aug 9. It came again as normal 9/4. If I use 8/9 as the start of that cycle, then AF should be here again...today. No a sign of it coming. But I understand it could easily show up in the next few days, even if 8/9 is the right day. But is that the day I should be using?

Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Which day should I consider the start of AF?

• Are you charting?  If not, it is going to be really difficult to tell when AF is due, especially if you are still regulating after coming off of depo. My guess is that your cycles will not be "normal" right away.  Generally speaking, you first day of bright red flow is what is counted as CD1. I would guess that you had a short cycle that started 8/9, and your next cycle started on 9/4.  If your cycle started on 9/4, than you would be on CD26 today. (If my math is right).

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• No I'm not charting yet. We're giving it a couple months of "just seeing what happens" I understand it can still be wonky for awhile, but I was 28 days like clockwork before DD, so I'm hopeful I'm pretty much back to normal. I just wanted to be sure the day eariler in August shouldn't have been when I started counting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The day you start bleeding is when your period starts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"