Connecticut Babies
Options

Bridgeport or Stamford Hospital?

Hi Ladies - new here on this board.  I am mainly on the April 2012 board; 11 weeks along with my first. I live in Fairfield County and was wondering if there is anyone who can provide some guidance...

My OB-GYN is affiliated with Bridgeport (I was born there!); however, I am reluctant to deliver there.  Most of the women I work with have used Stamford or Greenwich and have wonderful things to say about those hospitals.  I am wondering if anyone can share experiences with either Bridgeport or Stamford?  I know at Stamford you get your own room, but not sure a Bridgeport? I am going to take tours of both, but any information from experienced mommies would be great. Thanks so much. Congrats to you all.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bridgeport or Stamford Hospital?

• Options
    My OB/GYN is also affiliated with Bridgeport, so I will deliver there (God willing!) in May but I have't had any experience with them yet.  It says on their website that all post-partum rooms are private.  HTH.

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    I haven't personally delivered at Stamford, but I know two mommas who did and raved about it.

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also delivering at Bridgeport Hospital since my OBGYN is affiliated with them.  I didn't think of other choices until someone raved about Greenwich.  When we did the research and found out how highly regarded Bridgeport Hospital is with its capabilities, I felt much better about having our baby there.  I will also be taking the tour.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"