October 2011 Moms
Options

What's keeping you up?

For me: 

•  constant painful, unconsolable itching (see previous posts)
  • sudden acid reflux/heartburn that I rarely got during pregnancy
  • twitchy legs that don't want to sit still
  • a constant need to pee even though I just did
This is almost over right?

Re: What's keeping you up?

• Options
    The fact that LO's feet are wedged up in my ribs. Also, one of my ankles seems much more swollen than the other.
  • Options

Severe acid reflux and wicked BH.

Thank goodness for my recliner in the livingroom - about the only place I get any sleep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The baby on my boob. It does get better and I will say the most glorious part of the epidural wasn't the pain relief but not feeling like I had to urgently pee for the first time in months.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

The fact that my scheduled c-section is less than a week away.  Not only am I scared of the surgery and recovery, this is the last weekend DH and I will be truely ALONE!  It's also freaky to think that I will soon be someone's Mother! 

But at the same time, I can't wait to meet my LO!!!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Constant hip and low back pain. Numb hands which make it hard to sleep on my sides. General discomfort really.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hunger and the need to pee
  • Options
    Heartburn, hip pain, and feet in the ribs.
    BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11
  • Options

My baby moving too much for his/her own good, LOL..oh how about the pelvic bone that throbbs like someone has been punching it for hours, and finally the lungs that won't fill fully with air.

• Options

Waking to pee = insomnia

Well, and today's 2 hour nap might not have helped.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

the need to pee, heartburn, and LO moving around WAY too much for the middle of the night...

• Options
    I've been suffering from PSD so most nights I am up with the pain of sore hips, not being able to roll over and the inability to move in general when in pain. I have to laugh because the past 2 nights the pain has hardly been there and I have barely had to make any late night constant runs to the bathroom but in it's place, I have a full blown head cold! I have been up sneezing and coughing all night to the point that I have been making myself throw up. I swear if it's not one thing, it's another lol!
  • Options
    I don't really know. I just can't lay there anymore & I am hungry.

I feel like I have all this stuff to do and not enough time to do it in. So I guess nesting/planning urges? I can't make much noise (I don't want to wake H). So I just sit here at the computer eating fiber one. lol
  • Options

Heartburn or peeing...they alternate each night. Also the sense that I have a million things to do and they need to be done RIGHT NOW. lol

GL ladies! The end is in sight :)

• Options
    I guess I sleep well until my mind goes drifts to baby. I keep thinking about everything that needs to get done and how it isn't getting done. Hopefully I'll alleviate that today.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Restless legs, horrible back pain, burping bile into my mouth (TMI), and every 2 hour bathroom visits.  
  • Options

Peeing all night long, aching hips and induction worries (3 days away!)

• Options

imagerockdragon:
    Constant hip and low back pain. Numb hands which make it hard to sleep on my sides. General discomfort really.

This plus RLS

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO's strong movement every 2 hours (she seems to be on a schedule of 11pm, 1 am, 4 am and 6am) and the pain of her kicking my cervix constantly.  I sometimes think I would take the nausea and previous rib pain over the kicked cervix which literally has me yell out loud in pain.
  • Options
    Acid reflux that makes me feel like I'm about to throw up.  Enormous movements that feel like she's trying to displace my hips.  Having to pee at least once an hour.  And overall just feeling like I've been hit by a wrecking ball. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    I've been waking up from my iPhone glitching and giving fake message alerts, spam Skype calls, earthquakes, and my dog jumping on me because he doesn't like the earthquakes! But I suppose you could attribute all of those to sleeping lighter. :) And of course, every  time one of those happens, I have to get up and pee.
  • Options

Actually, the last week, its been my DH keeping me awake. He's had a horrible cough for the last few days and will not go to the doctor. There were two nights that he actually got up and went to sleep on the couch because he felt so bad that he was keeping me awake. I think I slept worse when he was out of the bed though. 

Other than that, the usual, bathroom trips every 2-3 hours, trouble getting comfortable, heartburn, etc. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"