October 2011 Moms

my husband is moving out

of the bedroom...or so he says.  He says he cannot sleep through my snoring. Mind you, he snores EVERY NIGHT ALL THE TIME! I only snore when I am stuffed up and pregnant...I think.  I've never heard myself snore. He said he is taking his phone to bed and recording me tonight! :(

I have a cold...stuffed up head.  I sleep propped up because that is the only way I can sleep. I wear a breathe right strip. I put vicks on my feet.

I told him he is more than welcome to sleep on the couch or in the chair :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: my husband is moving out

• we take turns.  three nights I'm on the couch and the other i am in bed.  I keep telling hm to record me and he won't do it :(

feel better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Since I hit 3rd tri, ive pretty much preferred the couch. My husband, the dog, and our 2 cats seem to be handling the king size bed just fine without me. I really hope I have desire to return to the bed post baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • My H moved to the guest room (which happens to have a tv and the Xbox) about a month ago. He said he couldn't sleep with me, all my pillows and the cat in a queen size bed, he wasn't sleeping soundly and kept getting less and less room in the bed. :)
  • DH keeps asking me if I want him to move on the couch to give me more room.  I'm taking over the bed with pillows and poor guy is hanging off the bed.  But I hate sleeping alone so he won't go.  I can say when I take a nap alone in the bed I sleep sooooo much better without him.  lol  Only a few more weeks to go!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Baby #3! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My husband has slept in the guest room 75% of the time since early summer. It feels strange to us, but it's the only way we can both get sleep. He snores and during pregnancy I've been a very light sleeper. When he wakes me up I am often awake for an hour or more. Then we're grouchy and mean to each other. Better to sleep in different rooms and then we're rested enough to be nice to one another during the day :-) 

• lol I have tried to move out to the couch on more than a few occasions as my husband snores like a bear but he gets concerned when I leave the room. SO in essence he will wake up and realize im not there than come rushing out to con me to come back to bed...

• Glad to know I am not the only one.  He said he tried the chair and couch, but he still heard me!  (Living room and bedroom share a wall!)

I told him I'd buy him an aerobed for the baby's room :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH told me I'm snoring too - and LOUD!  LOL! 

We start the night out in bed together, but if I wake him up he heads downstairs to the couch to play video games, surf the internet, etc.  I just wonder why he can't do something productive like laundry or cleaning when he wakes up early?!  Big Smile

Now, granted, I'm up early this morning...but I'm cooking a baby here so I'm always being productive (plus I did the dishes).

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • haha my husband can sleep through anything! Even though I have a cold and sleep propped up too neither one of us knows if I am snoring or not. I wake up often and don't sleep well but I hate not having him there... Hope you feel better cause this cold plus being stupidly pregnant is not helping with the sleep thing!
  • Haha.... I don't know how many times a night I wake myself up snoring.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Back in July, I was having such a hard time sleeping in bed. I would wake up every hour or two, I was SO sore when I'd wake up. Finally, I retired to the couch in our living room and my DH sleeps adjacent to me on the love seat we have. I felt bad because the couch is 3 cushions long and the love seat is only 2, but he refuses to move back upstairs to our room without me "just in case I need him through the night." I feel so blessed to have my sweetie. :)

I hope your cold gets better very very soon!!! :D

• mine is on the couch right now.  he woke up with "really bad gas".  so he left.  awww.  at first when he would move out to the ocuch i felt bad...not anymore. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"