Stay at Home Moms

Poll: I do not understand....

Re: Poll: I do not understand....

• why people insist on telling on lie after another over the stupidiest things.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Flame free?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • women who facebook after giving birth and are still in the hospital after pushing a human being out of their body- 20 minutes ago.

GTF off your phone and get to know your baby. (FFC :P)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • why some people feel the need to update their FB status every hour every day. I do not care that you are taking a shower, drinking your 3rd cup of coffee, or going to the gym like you do every single day.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • why people don't use cruise control on the highway

why my son tries to work the word "penis" into every conversation

why there is NEVER receipt tape at the gas station

why 95% of the people wearing them think they look good in skinny jeans

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • the obsession with Disney World, particularly among adults.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Why people need to make themselves appear wealthy/important/brilliant/fill-in-the-blank.  Maybe I am overly modest/humble but I cannot stand (maybe it's because I don't understand) why people must talk themselves up.  It baffles me.  And it's obnoxious, to me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do not understand ...

Mommy wars. I really don't get it. Maybe I am just really narcissistic, but I care A LOT about what I do and VERY little about what my friends decide to do. I care if they are happy, but if one person is happy w/ SAH and one person is happy with WM ... who cares? I don't even get how this argument/debate/contest is a "thing" and I think it makes mothers in general look catty and crazy. Who the heck cares what is harder? And why this sick pride in how your set of responsibilities are harder and more draining than someone else's set? What?

Why some shows are not just one time specials. Oh, you bid on storage units and resell the items within? Okay, interesting. Very interesting. Half an hour later, I know as much as I need to. Same for swamp people. Same for ice road truckers. Same for the repo people and a bunch of others I can' think of. Not everyone is a celebrity and not every moment of every life needs to be televised.

• How people can have such terrible manners.  They can't hold the door behind them.  They can't say excuse me if they bump you.  Etc, etc, etc....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • smoking while driving in the car with your kids. Flame me all you want but I honestly think it should be against the law.. I think in CA it is. Those poor kids have no choice.
    IMG_7454 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • why my cat has to run up to her food anytime I'm within 5 feet of it.  Who does she thinks put it there in the first place?

why I continue to watch private practice.  

how time can go by so quickly and yet the days can feel so long sometimes. 

• imageJakesBride07:

why people insist on telling on lie after another over the stupidiest things.

Ugh, I know a girl like that from high school and still to this day she is like that.  Seriously, you're almost 30.  Grow up!

Why, even though we live in a really good area, I see so many pregnant teenage girls walking home from school.  How hard is it to get a freaking condom if you are going to have sex??

• -Why DH insists on doing the same damn thing resulting in the same damn argument every year and expecting a different result.

-Why people don't use blinkers.  

-Why basic division somehow became longer when showing your work.  Back in my day (lol) a division problem took up a few inches.  With the new way it takes up half a page.

-Why my damn printers keep going offline after I just used them 20 minutes earlier.

-Why fruit flies are abundant in places where there isn't any fruit!

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJessesGirl&MackenziesMom:

I do not understand ...

Mommy wars. I really don't get it. Maybe I am just really narcissistic, but I care A LOT about what I do and VERY little about what my friends decide to do. I care if they are happy, but if one person is happy w/ SAH and one person is happy with WM ... who cares? I don't even get how this argument/debate/contest is a "thing" and I think it makes mothers in general look catty and crazy. Who the heck cares what is harder? And why this sick pride in how your set of responsibilities are harder and more draining than someone else's set? What?

I am absolutely with you on this one. I don't get it. Do what you do and let others do what works for them. Amen.

• I do not understand...

why people cheat. Why even commit to someone if you want to be with other people anyways? I don't get it.

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedarlingcoley:

why I continue to watch private practice.   

Lol. This! I think Taye Diggs is the only reason I kept giving it a chance. 

Why it is SO difficult for DH to put his clothes in the hamper v. throw them on top of the dresser. It is literally 2 feet away. 

Why so many people misuse the word "literally".

How it took DH until last night to bathe DS on his own (and that was with a lot of cajoling by me). Notice the ticker.

Gee, I didn't meant to be ripping on DH so much... 

• Why kids spend their early years waking up happily at the crack of dawn and then when school comes along you practically have to force them out of bed in the mornings.

why some people are against taxes. Boggles my mind...

•  - why, when my DH is supposed to be the one to get the kids this morning, he still takes an hour long poop in the bathroom with the shower radio on, in the bathroom next to their room, only to aggrivate the already awake children into screaming loud enough that I end up getting them anyway b/c I don't want to have a Saturday started off with toddlers in awful moods.

- why my DH gets to take an hour long poop each day in the first place.  I told him this morning that he can start holding it until he has no choice but to run to the bathroom and then it'll take two minutes:  he can now be like the rest of the parents in this world.

• Why my husband asks me every weekend morning "what's for breakfast?".  

Seriously?  We've been together 11 years.   He knows my menu better than I do.   Why not just say "Hon, today I think I'd like eggs.".    Or better yet, go make it himself!  

• why my inlaws have cell phones when they only put them on when they want to call someone but then shut them off immediately.

The best is when they call, leave a message on the machine, then shut the phone off immediately so you can't call them back?!?! What's the point?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagehealthynut:

- why, when my DH is supposed to be the one to get the kids this morning, he still takes an hour long poop in the bathroom with the shower radio on, in the bathroom next to their room, only to aggrivate the already awake children into screaming loud enough that I end up getting them anyway b/c I don't want to have a Saturday started off with toddlers in awful moods.

- why my DH gets to take an hour long poop each day in the first place.  I told him this morning that he can start holding it until he has no choice but to run to the bathroom and then it'll take two minutes:  he can now be like the rest of the parents in this world.

Are our H's related? This sounds like my house. And it's not just every morning, it's every.single.time. I ask him to do something.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageJakesBride07:
    imagehealthynut:

- why, when my DH is supposed to be the one to get the kids this morning, he still takes an hour long poop in the bathroom with the shower radio on, in the bathroom next to their room, only to aggrivate the already awake children into screaming loud enough that I end up getting them anyway b/c I don't want to have a Saturday started off with toddlers in awful moods.

Haha - I would love to be able to say "babe, I will, I just have to use the bathroom" and then disappear for an hour and not worry about the kids whatsoever.

Are our H's related? This sounds like my house. And it's not just every morning, it's every.single.time. I ask him to do something.

• - why women would tell a bunch of strangers that they got a BFP and not their DH first.

- why NJ has so many darned jughandles....... 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • why my husband thinks doing a litte stripper dance while swinging his manhood around will lead to hot sex and not just me laughing.
  • imageStacyc625:

women who facebook after giving birth and are still in the hospital after pushing a human being out of their body- 20 minutes ago.

Are you sure it is them?  I had a friend update using my account after I had DS.   I called her to tell her and she posted for me.  Easiest way to tell my family the baby was here. 

I don't understand why people think they "deserve" things they really can't afford.   Like "I am too old and work to hard to shop at (insert discount retailer), I only shop at mini boden, athletica, lulu, ect."  Really, then why are you crying now because you can't pay your credit card bill? 

• imageJOEBunny:
    imageStacyc625:

women who facebook after giving birth and are still in the hospital after pushing a human being out of their body- 20 minutes ago.

Are you sure it is them?  I had a friend update using my account after I had DS.   I called her to tell her and she posted for me.  Easiest way to tell my family the baby was here. 

she was texting from her phone the ENTIRE night on FB- so yeah- I was sure.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • This goes with Stacy although it's the opposite.  Why do people think they are entitled to know about your birth seconds after it's happened?  I told ya'll the craziness surrounding sweet Lennon's birth. We both really almost died. I crashed and woke up with the crash cart at my feet and them discussing my vitals and where my dh was in the hospital.

My AUNT of all people sends a scathing email to my Mom (her sister) all ticked off that she wasn't notified on facebook and why there were no photos of the baby immediately after birth. "All of you were there and no one could update?"  Um yeah...he's got a vent and I'm in ICU. Sorry the world doesn't work on your schedule.

I like fb to keep up with friends I'm too busy to really keep up with like I need to. But sometimes it's just intrusive.

Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • ...people who say "I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative." You are what you vote. If you say you're socially liberal but vote republican every time, you are not a liberal, and vice-verse.
  • imageMrs.Hizzo:
    ...people who say "I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative." You are what you vote. If you say you're socially liberal but vote republican every time, you are not a liberal, and vice-verse.

you are libertarian!   

If only the libertarian candidates were truly socially liberal.

• imageMrs.Hizzo:
    ...people who say "I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative." You are what you vote. If you say you're socially liberal but vote republican every time, you are not a liberal, and vice-verse.

Mrs. Hizzo!  I love your cowboys ;) 

• ..why people who are here in the US illegally think that they should be entitled to the same benefits as everyone else.

I'll all about immigration- just do it the right way. Come on in, the pool's open...but you need to do the process. Don't come in the back door then b*tch about things here.

• I do not understand...

-The IL's family dynamics!  Yiesch, because I'm a SAHM apparently I've got all this time on my hands and I can just drop everything at a moment's notice... Then they're dealing with FIL's estate issues when it comes to the family business and yiesch, it's a never flipp'n ending mess!

-why it took DD's school OVER three weeks to tell us what actually happened the day that she was sent home from school on the 2nd day of class...  and I still don't understand why the principal blew the whole situation out of proportion (teacher just sent her down there to chill out for a few minutes, before coming back to the room - as was a typical response for K-2 in the school - they'd send them to the office or the previous year's teacher to talk about appropriate behavior, few minutes later they'd be fine and back to class compliant as can be)... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"