3rd Trimester
Options

Most hated question

But we're going there, cause it's friday and I'm bored at work...what's your number? Total weight gained with this pregnancy. I'm at 26 lbs so far, anticipate a few more to come.  6-8 of it are baby and the rest appears to be in each boob! LOL. 

Re: Most hated question

• Options
    I hadn't gained any weight until the last few weeks, and I'm at 11 pounds gained so far.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I quit looking at the scale once I passed 30 lbs.  I am pretty sure it's about 40 now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    28 pounds with two weeks to go. I'm on target to gain 30 total. I can live with that.
  • Options
    I don't let the doctor or anyone else tell me how much I weigh or what I've gained. It keeps me a little more mentally sound during this horomonal time. Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 37 weeks and I haven't gained any weight as of my appointment yesterday.  I've actually been losing weight, but the past 2 weeks I have maintained my weight.  Doctor isn't worried, the baby is growing and she is actually measuring in the 75th percentile.  
  • Options
    Only 7 pounds! Feel pretty lucky :-)
  • Options
    I'm just about at 31 weeks and at my last Dr. visit (Wednesday) I've gained 22 lbs so far. That's what I gained total with DS, so I don't know if the baby is bigger or I'm just putting on a bit more this time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    20lbs, I don't think I'll be gaining that much more at this point.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've gained a total of 15 lbs so far and I'm at 29 weeks. At my appointment yesterday my OB said she was very pleased with the rate of my weight gain as she usually has to tell her other patients to curb their's. 
  • Options
    I have gained 12 lbs so far. I was doing really well until i went home to Texas to visit and have my baby shower i was up 7lbs when i left and when i came home and went to the doctor i was up to 12lbs Embarrassed which means i must have gained about 4-5lbs just in the week and a half i was home. oops but all the sonic, whataburger, and mexican food that i can't get here in Cali was worth it.
  • Options
    14lbs so far, and 9 weeks left. I have been eating much healthier and drinking water like crazy, so I really think that has helped. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It fluctuates between 27-29 lbs right now. I'm gaining easily, despite eating fairly well and being active. My doctor isn't concerned though as long as it's not due to me binging on bad foods. All my other stats are good so she is happy.

• Options

imagemelje:
    I don't let the doctor or anyone else tell me how much I weigh or what I've gained. It keeps me a little more mentally sound during this horomonal time. Stick out tongue

I like this. Big Smile

31 weeks and ive gained 20lbs. Im trying hard!!

• Options
    21 lbs as of 34w3d. Doc recommended that I gain only 15 because of my weight, but it looks like I'm set to gain 25. She's not worried, so I'm not worried. I swear at least 10 of it is retained fluid.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I'm up 17 pounds at 29 weeks. I was only up 6 at 20 weeks, but I've been slacking on the working out recently and not eating as healthy as I should be. I need to cut back on the cookies and icecream... 
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    3 lbs
  • Options
    26 weeks, 13 lbs... on target for the 25-30 I'm supposed to be around.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    16 lbs at 29 weeks. Right on target I think for my 25-30.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Because of my pre-baby size my OB wanted me to try to NOT gain weight (by making healthier choices so I lose MY weight as the baby grows).  As of my appt. last week I have gained 4 lbs.  I think that's pretty good, and I hope I don't gain much more in the next 4 weeks.  With my last child I only gained 12 lbs and I was pretty happy about that... we'll see how this one rounds out.  :)
    Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    31 glorious pounds and I don't regret a single one  of them. Actually gainings been good for me as it's (started at 145 lbs @ 5'7') taught me to let the weight thing go for a little while. I use to be fanatical about my weight to the point of crying if I gained so much a pound and obsessing over every calorie....It's been kind of a relief to stop worrying so much and actually enjoy things. My stats are great, my doctor couldn't care less and a good chunk of  it is honestly from chugging water like no tommorrow (I live in TX so getting dehydrated is way to easy). I look forward to losing it and getting back to my horses though, They need to lose it more than I do-they look like giant grazing hippos!
  • Options
    11lbs up at 30 weeks. My MWs would like to see me gaining more.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • Options
    I've only gained 5 lbs this entire pregnancy, but I lost 12 lbs in the 1st tri due to severe m/s. I am getting a growth ultrasound at my next appt since I haven't gained any weight in over a month.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    30 weeks and 2 days with triplets and I have gained 28 lbs.  I am totally all babies.
    Adalynn, Brynn and Elena born October 13th, 2011! They were our triplet surprise and everyday is a blessing. Brynn Victoria was born 3lbs 7oz 16", Adalynn Louise born 3lbs 6oz 16 3/4" and Elena Marie born 3lbs 10oz.
  • Options
    14 lbs as of last Thursday. But I feel like I've gained 50.
  • Options
    31 pounds and boy does it show...big ole tummy, some back fat and killer boobs lol

• Options
    10lbs at 27 weeks
  • Options
    minus 14lbs.  i am overweight to begin with though and being on the GD diet did the rest.  
    imageimage

• Options
    I've gained exactly 20 pounds, which is on the high end of what I was supposed to gain. I think I'm on track to gain 30. :(
  • Options
    I've gained 15 pounds.  Much better  than with my first.  I gained 37 with her.  I don't expect to gain 22 lbs in the next 6 weeks.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've gained 12 so far, I'm hoping that puts me between 20 and 25 by the end.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    38 lbs at my last appnt about two weeks ago. I have another appointment on Monday so we'll see. It's got to be over 40 now because I haven't been passing up the chocolate shakes. I was lactose intolerant before i got pregnant but I'm not right now so I'm taking advantage in case it comes back.
  • Options
    I second that!!
  • Options
    11 lb. at 30w 5d.  With both DD and this one I've started out overweight but not gained a lot.  Since I'm starting on the GD diet I might end up gaining less than I did with DD.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Options
    I gained nothing till week 30.  Now I'm up about 20 lbs.  I'm quite happy, considering how much I gained last time (due to polyhydramnios).
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I'm up about 20 lbs now....at 27wk5d....but I started out underweight so my OB told me I should gain about 30-35 lbs. According a chart I have...I'm right on track with my weight :) 

It's definitely mostly in my belly (which everyone says feels tight for some reason? Is it supposed to feel any other way? It's round and sticks out...seems normal to me, I've never touched another pregnant belly though so I have no idea if it's supposed to feel "softer"?)......some in my boobs, and the rest has settled in my butt and thighs LOL =P 

?Little Love of my Life?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    34 lbs for my twin pregnancy.  I am all belly, it sticks straight out!
  • Options
    7lbs at 35 weeks.  But at least 2 of that is probably water weight because I gained 4lbs in 1 week between 34-35 weeks.  
    My name is Julie. I'm a SAHM mom of 2 and married for 7 yrs! Missing my Angel Babies- 7/29/08, 10/11/10 both at 9 weeks. Another baby girl due in October 2011! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy heck this post makes me feel huge.
    I'm at the 30lb weight gain mark and i'm 35 weeks. I really didn't start to put much on until 26 weeks (up until then I was only at a 15lb gain). I started at 113lbs and 5' tall.
    But really, it's all baby on me. My underwear just started feeling a little tighter (and my hips are hurting a lot more) and everything else fits like normal (although i think i'd going to buy some bra extenders to make a little bit more room). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    27 weeks and gained 3 pounds so far.  Hoping to gain less than 15 total!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"