June 2011 Moms

TMI what the heck is going on down there?!

Ok so super gross but over the last 2 weeks I've had an extreme amount of discharge. I thought maybe it was a yeast infection but I have none of the other symptoms. It kind of reminds me of mucous plug type stuff....like snot. I'm wondering if my body is just cleaning house and making way for my period to return? I did the math and it has officially been an entire year since my last period. At any rate I would like to be able to make it one day sans panty liner.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TMI what the heck is going on down there?!

• Right there with ya! Every time I think I can skip the liner, my body reminds me that I cannot. :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I think it is just what you said. Unfortunately, my first PP period came last month.  I was so incredibly sad!!  I thought I had at least until Christmas with all the pumping I was doing!  I have to wear a liner most days too!
  • I've been having this discharge for a month now. Glad to know I'm not the only one!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whew! I was thinking to myself: super awesome...not only do I have ever present BO, a receeding hairline and bruises all over my body but now I have a gunky crotch! Poor hubby has one hot wife! No wonder neither one of us still has no interest in sexy time.
  • imagescklocek:
    Whew! I was thinking to myself: super awesome...not only do I have ever present BO, a receeding hairline and bruises all over my body but now I have a gunky crotch! Poor hubby has one hot wife! No wonder neither one of us still has no interest in sexy time.

OMG LMFAO I just woke up LO but it was totally worth it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It might not apply in this situation, but stringy mucousy discharge is a sign of ovulation.
    D13 June Siggy Challenge Awkward (Awesome) Bathing Suits
    photo d5230f4f-07cc-4b75-b11c-da060b42a66d.jpg
  • I was wondering if that meant that I was going to be getting back on the rag soon. I was really enjoying not having it for a year. Thank goodness I bought an industrial sized box of liners!
  • I know exactly what you're talking about! I keep being worried I have an infection, but I feel (and smell) fine, so I don't think that's it. Just more PP fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"