TTC after 35
Options

update if interested

Ladies just wanted to let y'all know that I had my appt today.  As I knew, but i guess dreaded hearing, am high risk.  AMA and diabetic.  After a mini melt down when I got home crying to my mom I am much better and know that everything is going to be a-ok.  I have been on Metformin since the beginning of the year and sugars are much better just in 8 months.  So I know by continuing to monitor my diet and getting back to work after a leave of abscence will do fine.  I also again just wanted to apologize to anyone I may have offended.  I just wanted y'all to know how we are doing.  Thanks again for the support.

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: update if interested

• Options

Glad the appt turned out ok. I don't know about diabetes and pg so I can't comment on that.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    Glad that you appointment went well.  Wishing you a H & H 9 months!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  Hijoi- thanks, might just take you up on that.   I took my sugar last night and it was 130 and this am 114.  I know they are higher what they want, but am still trying to work on the exchange thing.  And also, my meter might not be right because my meter uses the strips and needs calibrated.  Since it wasn't on the script to include control solution have to wait til mon when it comes in.  Pharmacy is ordering it for me.  I am having trouble with the milk portion of the diet.  I hate to drink milk.  Always have.  I like it in cereal but am out til I can get to the store.  I know I will figure it out, am hoping they are patient and understanding.  My biggest fear is to be yelled at everytime I go to the office.  After my melt down yesterday am doing ok.  Very positive.  My philosphy in life is "it is what it is".  Thanks again.  Might take you up on that offer.  You might regret it.  My brain never ever stops and always having questions.  Big Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Hope you are able to get everything regulated soon and that the rest of your pregnacny goes smoothly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm glad you're feeling better after your breakdown. I know I would be as worried as you are if I were pregnant, but I would try to keep reminding myself that this is a special time and that I want to enjoy it.
  • Options
    That's what I did.  Sometimes that is how I do things.  I have to process things.  After talking to my mom and my DDH, I was really ok with it.  I am feeling really good today and am just going with the flow and enjoying every min of it.  Thanks!!Big Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"