3rd Trimester

Coming home outfit opinions...

Wondering what you think about this for our lil' boys coming home/ hospital picture outfit....

https://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11888426&cp=2048081.2047535&view=99&parentPage=family

I love that its simple and I think the hat is adorable!   

Re: Coming home outfit opinions...

• Loading the player...
  • How Adorable! :O Simple but cute and looks very cozy for snuggling up to mum with - plus taking home with in these colder weeks!

Now you have me rethinking our outfit. Again. xD lol

BabyFetus Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think it's perfect. Its really cute, but your LO will be comfortable, which is the most important thing :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • It's very cute. Unless you can get it for $28, it is more than I spent on all of my LO's clothes put together, but It's very cute. (I wonder who would spend $60?)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cute!!!  Just make sure you have some socks that stay on.  Little tiny, skinny newborn feet are tough to keep covered because they can kick the socks off so easily (they slide right off - that least that's been my experience even with my chunky babies that were in the 8.5-9.5 lbs range).  :)
    Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageemma&katiesmom:
    Cute!!!  Just make sure you have some socks that stay on.  Little tiny, skinny newborn feet are tough to keep covered because they can kick the socks off so easily (they slide right off - that least that's been my experience even with my chunky babies that were in the 8.5-9.5 lbs range).  :)

Try Robeez socks - they're often found on sale on babysteals.  Those suckers never come off, lol.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"