December 2011 Moms
Options

Nursery Progress PIP

DH and I finished painting, I shampooed the carpet, and we put together the dresser and glider.  We still need to put together the crib and changer but they were at my parents house and just got dropped off tonight.  We also still need to put up all the wall decorations and my mom is buying us blinds and curtains.

The crib will go along the white panel wall

And the changer will go next to the closet

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Nursery Progress PIP

• Options
    Lookin good!
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• Options
    I love it!! Abby will be sharing our room and we live in a townhouse, so looking forward to having our own place so I can paint!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had to find a way to work with the teal carpet.  We rent the house fron DH's family (it was his grandma's house) and they didn't want us to pull up the carpet because it was only put in 5 years ago.

• Options
    Things are really coming together! Big Smile I still feel the need to shampoo the carpet, but keep putting it off. Way to get the big stuff out of the way. Will you be posting more pics as you finish it up with the crib and changing table?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    love the  blue!! what kind of wall decorations are you putting up??
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
    Blog Time!!
    the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagemissyscadoo:
    Things are really coming together! Big Smile I still feel the need to shampoo the carpet, but keep putting it off. Way to get the big stuff out of the way. Will you be posting more pics as you finish it up with the crib and changing table?

Yeah, we plan on putting those together this weekend.  I will put up pics once those are done.

• Options

imageCheetoLady161:
    love the  blue!! what kind of wall decorations are you putting up??

We are doing an "under the sea" theme.  My mom got us a bunch of ceramic hand painted fish and dolphins from Mexico.  I'll probably get some ocean inspired wall decals that I saw on Etsy.  I also have a mirror with a wooden frame that I'm going to paint white and hang over the changer. 

My favorite thing is this cross my mom bought from an Irish store that says "An Irish baby is a blessing".  I will hang that over the crib.

• Options

imageKellyAnn911:
    I had to find a way to work with the teal carpet.  We rent the house fron DH's family (it was his grandma's house) and they didn't want us to pull up the carpet because it was only put in 5 years ago.

It looks great.  The paint totally compliments the carpet.  I actually didn't even notice the carpet until after you pointed this out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Love the color, good job!
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"