December 2011 Moms
Options

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

Ugh, I spent all day trying to make sure I didn't miss a call from my doc's office. Well my phone has patchy service while in my classroom so I didn't think to look and see if I had any extra voicemails. Just realized I missed a call from the doc's office. I am assuming I failed my GTT,  but of course now I have to wait until Monday. I am not a happy mama right now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

• Options

Boo.  Sorry cam.  My classroom is a black hole too, so I just turn my phone off while at work, otherwise my battery just drains while it searches for service.  I usually turn it on at lunch to make sure I don't miss anything since it works in our lunch area.  That sucks that you have to wait.  Think good thoughts though!

• Options
    imageiluvmylab:

Boo.  Sorry cam.  My classroom is a black hole too, so I just turn my phone off while at work, otherwise my battery just drains while it searches for service.  I usually turn it on at lunch to make sure I don't miss anything since it works in our lunch area.  That sucks that you have to wait.  Think good thoughts though!

I'm trying to think good thoughts, but they keep being overshadowed by the 10 times I was told "No news is good news, so they only way you'll hear from us is if the results weren't normal." UGH

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe they were just calling to tell you it was normal? I wasn't expecting a call from my docs but they called anyway just to tell me that everything looked good. Fingers crossed it's good news!
  • Options

imageKansasFarmMomma:
    Maybe they were just calling to tell you it was normal? I wasn't expecting a call from my docs but they called anyway just to tell me that everything looked good. Fingers crossed it's good news!

I wish, see above post.Crying

• Options
    imageCamJack mom:

imageKansasFarmMomma:

Try not to feel too bad about it Cam.  GD is one of the most common "complications" during pregnancy, so you are surely not alone.  And at least it's something that can be managed so that it doesn't negatively affect you or your little girl.  I know it probably sucks, but try to look on the brigher side.  Hopefully this is just a little bump in the road and everything else will go smoothly for you.

• Options
    imageiluvmylab:
    imageCamJack mom:

imageKansasFarmMomma:

Try not to feel too bad about it Cam.  GD is one of the most common "complications" during pregnancy, so you are surely not alone.  And at least it's something that can be managed so that it doesn't negatively affect you or your little girl.  I know it probably sucks, but try to look on the brigher side.  Hopefully this is just a little bump in the road and everything else will go smoothly for you.

To be honest, I'm not that concerned. I've thought I probably had it for a few months now because of the dizziness, but I just wanted to know TODAY. Now I've got to sit through the weekend trying to decide if its glucose or iron. I'm just frustrated because I've been watching this phone like a hawk, and turns out it was in my face all darn day. SHOOT!

• Options
    imageCamJack mom:

imageKansasFarmMomma:

Opps, sorry I missed that post!
  • Options

This happened to me last week friday. I had a voicemail from my doctor's office (left at 4:45 and they close at 4:55...) asking me to call back for "lab results and doctor's recommendations." Doctor's recommendations obviously meant that something came back off. I had to wonder the whole weekend if it was anemia or glucose related. It was glucose - failed the 1 hr with a 168. I was honestly surprised, I was expecting it to be anemia if anything.

• Options
    The weekend wait is the worst. Did you have it with your pregnancy with the boys? I didn't have it with last pregnancy but like you I feel something is off feeling dizzy and an overall vibrating feeling after eating sweets or overload on carbs.
    DD July 2008 & DS December 2011* TTC 09/2001* natural conception EDD 11/05/06 mc 3/23/06 my 30th b-day * successful IVF EDD 7/08 DD 7/08 * natural conception EDD 11/05/10 m/c 3/23/10 yes my 34th b-day * I don't celebrate my b-day but love to celebrate my daughters!!
  • Options

imageTrumom76:
    The weekend wait is the worst. Did you have it with your pregnancy with the boys? I didn't have it with last pregnancy but like you I feel something is off feeling dizzy and an overall vibrating feeling after eating sweets or overload on carbs.

I did not have it with the boys, but every time I eat sugar or carbs I get very dizzy and start feeling sick.  I've been to the doc 3 times and she is saying sounds like sugar imbalances. We shall see soon.

• Options
    Sorry Sad Hoping for the best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • Options
    Don't worry, it may not be a huge deal. My docs office called to tell me that I passed, but that I needed to be taking iron supplements.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"