May 2012 Moms

symptoms seem better today..why does this have to make me worry!

Hi All~

I know we read posts like this alot....but man it sure does suck sorta when you're the one. I mean, I'm happy to have a bit of a break, still sore bbs, and feeling tired...not really nausea, just food aversions.  I'm officially 7 weeks tomorrow so i'm not sure if this is just how it goes?  I haven't had any cramping or spotting so thats good.   I'm vacation all next week and I have my ultrasound next friday so its so close that i think i might actually be getting more nervous....oh good grief, I kinda wonder if I'll ever get to the point where i can relax and enjoy being pregnant. Well there is my woe is me....

A.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: symptoms seem better today..why does this have to make me worry!

• I have had them go away for a bit and got nervous.. they they came back.. blah!

I hope you have a good vacation and are able to relax. I leave for vacation next week and my 1st official appointment is the following week.. hard to wait!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mine seem to come and go a little. They are pretty mild though. I getwwaves of nausea here and there but haven't actually thrown up except foea a handful of times about two weeks ago. I try not to worry about itAnd count myself lucky that I am not puking non-stop. My Mom is alwayssaying it is a bad sign because my "hormone levels must be really low".I am going to let myself be content that maybe my body is just adjustingreally nicely :) give your boobs a good squeeze to remind yourself they are still sore, lol always makes me feel better...after the ouch factor goes awayy hehe
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • P.S. I almost always reply from my phone, so please forgive my spelling errors:)
  • I get it. I haven't had much nausea this week and my boobs are still tender, but not crazy sore anymore. First u/s is Thurs and I'm terrified that the baby might not be growing anymore. Waiting to find out is torture.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"