3rd Trimester

This has to stop

I've got to figure out a way to keep my eyes open, my head up and stop yawning! Otherwise it's going to be a looooonnngggg two more weeks at work! Can't believe how tired I feel, I don't remember this from being pregnant with DD. And getting more sleep is not an option with a toddler in the house. 

What's your perk-me-up/jolt of energy solution? 

Re: This has to stop

• I wish I had one LOL 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i wish i had one too. i have 9 more weeks of this :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to the gym every morning.  While I definitely don't look forward to going, once I get home I have so much energy and I actually feel a lot better.  That's my only advice!
  • I have no solutions, but I definitely feel ya. This week has been awful--I'm ready for a nap as soon as I wake up!
  • A nap!!! I know that's not practical for you, but it's the only thing that works for me.  Before I started working from home, would shut my office door and prop my feet up for a 30 minute nap and it made a big difference.  Now I just go lay down when I'm tired and try not to sleep for more than 45 minutes.  I don't have a toddler though.  Wish I had a better answer for you. 
  • imagecfemiani:
    I go to the gym every morning.  While I definitely don't look forward to going, once I get home I have so much energy and I actually feel a lot better.  That's my only advice!
    This. I think my morning runs help me power through this pregnancy. But during the work day, whenever I start feeling a mid day slump (usually on those days where my work is extra boring or slow) I get up and go for a 5 minute walk or so.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have no solution...but I'd love to hear one!

• imageninaanddan2007:
    i wish i had one too. i have 9 more weeks of this :/

Same here! Tongue Tied

I usually take a walk. At work, i sit and stare at a computer screen all day. I make sure to walk WHENEVER i can. I use any excuse possible.

• I can't even imagine.  This past week I have actually been glad to be on bedrest and out of work.  I am SO tired.  And I cannot concentrate or function mentally.  I go to the other end of the house and completely forget why.  I can't balance the checkbook right.  I really don't know how women work FT, keep up with kids and a house, about to have a baby!
  • I was feeling the same way and it turned out my iron levels were reeeeally low. My Dr. told me to start taking an iron supplement every night and within 2 weeks I suddenly had more energy again!  Otherwise, I have a small cup of coffee in the mornings. I didn't have any coffee when I was pregnant with DS, but now that I have a very active 2 year old boy running around all day.. I need it to start my day lol.

• i don't think there is a perk-me-up when you've got another little one at home. i know the feeling. i'm not sure i can keep up with a pre-schooler and work for another month....ugh.

good luck : )

Pregnancy Ticker
  • B12 vitamins. They are completely natural, safe for baby ( they already have some in the prenatal vitamins.) they will give you a little bit of energy needed. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"