***XNbride*** — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

***XNbride***

I haven't heard much from you... how are you feeling? How did your DH take the news? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***XNbride***

• Hey lady! I WAS just thinking about YOU and wondering how you are doing? How are you and the bambino doing? How is your DD doing with the potty training?

So far things have been going well (as far as I know). Still too nervous to make any appointments yet but maybe in a week or two. We have been busy with lots of work events for DH. Tonight we were at a dinner, yesterday we were at a concert and tomorrow night we go to my HS reunion.  

DH was surprised by the news and is very excited and optimistic.  I just put the tests on the counter and told him to look. He thought it was good that the digital one already came up and said it was a good sign. I am too superstitious to do any cutsy announcements so it was pretty low key to say the least. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • I can't believe you haven't made an apt yet! That was like the first thing I did! (I am the worlds most impatient person though!Wink You have to let me know when you have one. I can't wait to hear the GREAT progress that you are making. 

Glad your DH took it well. What does he do for work that has you guys at so many events? Sounds fun! High school reunions.... are we getting old? Mine was last year, I missed it b/c I couldn't fly home (Mass) but it still was a reality check for me! 

Bambino is doing great. I'm finally done puking on a daily basis. Kaylee kisses my belly and rubs it every night. So cute. Potty training was a big FAIL! I will try again in the holidays. We are moving in November now so it's probably better. I will be transitioning her to a big girl bed so it's probably better to do that first so she does not regress. 

Glad to hear you are feeling well!!! Keep me posted. Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • He does alot of event planning and marketing for the county government. Last night was a dinner honoring the efforts of an addiction recovery organization in which Steve Ford (Henry and Betty Ford's son) came and spoke. It was really good. The concert was Free Energy. They contributed a song to the CD that he put together for Suicide Awareness. Then next weekend there is a big chalk and cultural festival featuring professional chalk muralist and even a concert by Matt and Kim! I am excited. 

Yeah just take your time with the potty training. Personally I am going to wait until after baby gets here (Godwilling). I think it will go much easier that way and will be less stressful.  We made the mistake of training DS1 before we moved and then when we did move he regressed and it took another 6 months before we tried again. Luckily he was trained in one day, the day he turned 3. It was super simple. Don't be too hard on yourself. She will get it figured out. 

Glad to hear that the baby is doing good! I can't believe you are so far along now. It has gone fast (for me ;-)  Are you planning on finding out the gender? That should be coming up soon! Do you have any instincts on whether it is a boy or girl?

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Good for your DH... that sounds great!!

Ya, the potty training thing wasn't a big deal to me, she is still young I was just going to give it a shot since she is showing some signs. 

We find out the sex October 11th!! Next Tuesday Big Smile I kind of feel like it's a boy. Not sure why, this pregnancy is just different than my pregnancy with Kaylee's. So we will see. I will be happy either way. If it's a boy we have one of each, if we have a girl, we have ton's of hand me downs. 

Will you find out the sex? 

• imageLoriJ11:

Good for your DH... that sounds great!!

Ya, the potty training thing wasn't a big deal to me, she is still young I was just going to give it a shot since she is showing some signs. 

We find out the sex October 11th!! Next Tuesday Big Smile I kind of feel like it's a boy. Not sure why, this pregnancy is just different than my pregnancy with Kaylee's. So we will see. I will be happy either way. If it's a boy we have one of each, if we have a girl, we have ton's of hand me downs. 

Will you find out the sex? 

Most definitely. I need to prepare. That would be cool to have one of each. I can't wait to find out what you are having! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards