September 2011 Moms
Options

October babies...

Who is with me and adjusting to the realization that they won't have a September baby :(?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: October babies...

• Options

*Raises hand.  

I'm pretty excited though.  We've been hoping lo would hold off and be a little pumpkin for us.  :)  

Now that I'm posting this, watch me go into labor this afternoon.  :P 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yes! I'm with you! I have a scheduled induction for tuesday october 4th..6 days after my EDD!! but like PP said watch I say this and go into labor this afternoon!! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 41w1d and don't have an induction scheduled yet.  Even if I went into labor this afternoon, I expect it to be so slow that baby wouldn't arrive until tomorrow.  But I don't think labor is going to happen today...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me!  No signs of labor, but the doctor said she would induce me on Tuesday if I haven't gone into labor by then.  I'm hoping baby girl decides to come before then!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in! I have my 41 week appt today and will hopefully be scheduling induction for next week.
  • Options
    Me!!!
  • Options
    Me and I totally admit to being bummed about it.  We named her after both my H and I's grandmothers and they were both born in September and I was really hoping that she would come and be able to share the month as well as her name with them. 
  • Options
    Me too! C-section scheduled for 10/6 if I don't go earlier.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been feeling a little "off", so I'm hoping that means something will happen today! Induction is scheduled for Sunday, but I really want him to come before then!
  • Options
    Me, kinda bummed. But I hope it's soon!
  • Options
    I am going to have one! I had kind of figured this would happen, considering I was due on the 29th.

• Options

Me too!!! I am so excited to have an October baby, though. The weather is so consistently beautiful and there are way too many September birthdays in our family!

• Options
    Me.  I was sure I'd have a Sept baby - It's weird to think I won't. 
  • Options
    I'm still here too! Officially a week late and induction scheduled for Tuesday! I'm excited an end is in sight! Yay for "Octember" babies :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP!! Oct. 28 2010 - Natural MC Nov. 16 at 7 wks BFP!! January 17, 2011
  • Options
    So excited for my little pumpkin too:)
  • Options
    I officially have an October pumpkin!! Knew it was going to be a close call. She was either going to be born just before Sept ended or in the first few minutes of October. Well its official she's and October baby born at 12:08. Lol Good luck to the rest of you still due. Your pumpkins will be here soon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"