Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Me and my snoogle are no longer friends

So when I first bought my snoogle it was the GREATEST thing in the world....but not so much anymore. I can't get comfortable at all with it and I'm finding it huge! So I just went out and bought the Boppy wedge. Any other snoogle users finding themselves wanting to rip it apart?!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!

Re: Me and my snoogle are no longer friends

• Options
    Yup! It's been shunned to the floor!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • Options
    imagephancykat:

Send it to me! My body pillow is like an inch thick and completely deflated and does absolutely no good except to keep BF from humping up on me!

LoL Trust me your body pillow is likely just as good as my snoogle. The wedge was only $17 and though I haven't tried a full night sleep on it, it seems promising *fingers crossed*

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagephancykat:

Send it to me! My body pillow is like an inch thick and completely deflated and does absolutely no good except to keep BF from humping up on me!

My fiance was all hugged up on my body pillow when I went to work this morning.  I was tempted to take a picture.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I still love mine!  Somehow I just got sucked into a three hour nap.  Oops!  It felt SO good though!
    dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Met = BFP#1 12/27/10, missed MC discovered 2/9/11, d&c 2/11/11, 10w3d
    Natural cycle (just Met) = BFP#2 6/3/11, Baby A arrived 2/16/12
    <a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i390/tlneff0108/?action=view
  • Options
    I hated the snoogle. It was way to big for me and I like to flip from side to side. I do best with a regular pillow between my knees.
  • Options
    I'm convinced that the Snoogle is not meant for short people. I borrowed one from my friend who is 5'4" . . . she hated it. I tried it for three nights (I'm 5'5") and hated it. As a previous poster said, I like to flip back and forth throughout the night and being tangled up in the Snoogle made it difficult to do that, or even get up to go to the bathroom without hiring an extraction team. I went and bought a body pillow from Walmart and that seems to be working just fine.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"