TTC After a Loss

Can I whine?

I've just been in a weird funk that I was blaming on low iron.  I just don't want to eat or do anything.  I feel like I'm on the verge of crying all the time but I some how manage to keep it together because I have to take care of Iain.  I'm sending him to his Mimi's house so that DH and I can have some alone time. I have a feeling this is going to just end in everyone being miserable.  

He doesn't understand how I can be so interested in sex so soon but I guess I just feel like it is a step toward a return to normalcy.  We used to make love at least 2 times a week and now we haven't done it in a month.  We still aren't allowed to have sex because I'm still bleeding but I would give my left leg for this to magically stop so we could comfort one another in that way.  

If you made it through this confusing mumble of bs thanks for reading. Here's a sweet.

Re: Can I whine?

• I think alone time is a great idea. Just being closer for a bit, even if it's just to hang out on the couch and watch tv, would be good.

I hope it doesn't end in everyone being miserable. In fact, I have a feeling it won't.

PS, what is that dessert? Is that some kind of Napoleon? Looks delicious.

• hugs, I think we can all understand being in a funk and wanting SOMETHING in our lives to return back to normal that has previously made us happy.  The first time we got back together I ended up crying like a damn baby, I dont think I was ready yet, but I am back to normal in that way, :). I hope you have  a fabulous weekend!
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Loading the player...
  • Apparently, Iain slept like a champ last night and has started climbing (of course he waits until I'm not around to do it.)  We watched The Big Lebowski, ate pizza and beer.  It was a great evening and I didn't even miss him that much.  I'm certain the bleeding will stop with in the next few days and then we can get back to smooshing. lol 

Today we are going to Dallas to hit a bunch of the fabric/hobby stores and  eat at Freeb!rds.   I can't wait to see my sweet turkey tonight but I WILL have fun today. 

I don't know what dessert that is but I thought it looked yummy. lol  Have a great day! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"