April 2012 Moms

chick fil a...!

So ladies... I'm in Atlanta for DH's cousins wedding tomorrow and I appear to be surrounded by Chick Fil A's! Which is very exciting to me because you guys always talk about it and I've never been to one since they don't have them in New York.

What should I get!? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: chick fil a...!

• A number 1 with lemonade!!! OMG you are gonna love it.

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Agreed!  Go with the original.  Once you have the waffle fries, you won't want any other again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • the breakfasts are pretty darn good too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • get their chicken nuggets and waffle fries!!!  It's my favorite fast food place....yumm...now I am drooling over chic fil a
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary
  • Not Chick Fil A related but if you want the best Greek food go to Kyma

https://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/kyma/ SO GOOD! They import the fish fresh from the mediterannean so if you like a nice fresh fish on the grill this is the place to eat it.  

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • If you want to go with what they're known for, go with the #1. But, my favorite is their Chicken Ceaser wrap!

I LOVE Chick-fil-A! Truett Cathy spoke at my college graduation (my college has a program tied to CFA). I actually choked down some chicken nuggets from there yesterday, it was the only meat I thought I could get down. Then I ate every bit of my fruit cup. :)

• The #1 or nuggets with waffle fries of course... There honey mustard dipping sauce is awesome for fries or nuggest! The polynesian sauce is also popular but too sweet for me.

I also recommend their brownie... It has icing on it and walnuts.

Enjoy!

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • This is our favorite fast food! I love it! I would say a #1 is the way to go.
  • Don't forget a milkshake! Mmm, their nuggets, fries and shakes.
  • OMG I am SO jealous!  Before I moved to IL I could have Chick-Fil-A whenever I wanted, now I never get it, and if I want it I have to drive 45 minutes!  I always get the nuggets, and a huuuuge sweet tea!  ENJOY!
  • Waffle fries!!!
    due april 10th :))
  • imageMamaBoden:
    Waffle fries!!!
    Where are you from? I thought it was New Zealand. Do they have Chick Fil A and Jack in the Box there?
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imagegisa886:

A number 1 with lemonade!!! OMG you are gonna love it.

This is what I'm getting!! I can't wait I'm starvingggg. Just sent DH out to get it while I continue to be a fattie in bed. There are some perks to being knocked up ;) 

• imageAshleyC0117:
    imagegisa886:

This is what I'm getting!! I can't wait I'm starvingggg. Just sent DH out to get it while I continue to be a fattie in bed. There are some perks to being knocked up ;) 

Enjoy it. You'll be hooked. I can't for the life of me understand why they don't have them in NY. Wherever they are they are busy. I'm sure in NY they'd make a ton of money

• imagegisa886:

no, no, no sweet tea is the way to go Wink

• imagewwnbw:
    imagegisa886:

Yeah when you are in the south you need to do sweet tea, but Chick Fil A lemonade is too good to pass up!

• imagegisa886:
    imagewwnbw:
    imagegisa886:

Yeah when you are in the south you need to do sweet tea, but Chick Fil A lemonade is too good to pass up!

you can do an arnold palmer 1/2 lemonade 1/2 sweet tea! best of both worlds!

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • imageLina1030:
    imagegisa886:
    imagewwnbw:
    imagegisa886:

you can do an arnold palmer 1/2 lemonade 1/2 sweet tea! best of both worlds!

Gooood call! 

• Original sandwich with waffle fries and Chick fil a sauce! Seriously it is heaven. And sweet tea :)
    ~Lauryn Marette
    Mommy of 3 Angel Babies and one on the way!
    #1 m/c on 7/11/11 at 5w3d
    #2 m/c on 10/6/11 at 10w5d
    #3 m/c on 6/13/12 at 4w0d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Either the original chicken sandwich and waffle fries or the chicken nuggets and waffle fries.   BUT, you have to dip everything in the Polynesian Sauce.  It is so good!  I could drink it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"