Pregnant after a Loss

Still pregnant!!!

Last time I posted on here I was about 6-7 wks pregnant. I am now going to be 14 wks tomorrow. I am so exicited!!! Last time I miscarried at 11-12 wks. I hate that I am so nervous about everything but I just dont want to lose the baby. I went to the dr today and watched the little one move around. I just stared at that little heart beating. I got concered on Mon when I started spotting. Luckily it is brown and I was told there is nothing to worry about. Say a prayer that I can settle down and stop worrying!

Re: Still pregnant!!!

• Congrats on passing your loss milestone & seeing a heartbeat!  I hope everything continues to go great for you with no more spottiing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome!!  It's still nerve-wracking, but gets a little easier with each passing milestone!
    dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Met = BFP#1 12/27/10, missed MC discovered 2/9/11, d&c 2/11/11, 10w3d
    Natural cycle (just Met) = BFP#2 6/3/11, Baby A arrived 2/16/12
    <a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i390/tlneff0108/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you had such a great appointment :) I don't think the worrying ever really stops, but it becomes easier to cope with as you pass these milestones.
    image Photobucket
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 1/20/2011 - ectopic: D&C and methotrexate at 6 wks
    BFP #2 4/23/2011 - EDD 1/7/2012
  • Congrats!!! It feels reassuring when you get past a loss milestone. Positive thoughts!!! I'll be praying everything continues smoothly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! I will definitely keep you in prayer, just remember that God does everything for a reason and gave you a new miracle. I miscarried my first at 11 weeks and I am pregnant with my second and it has been a pure blessing. I am now 25 weeks and still pray before each doctor's visit. I still get anxious but I think that will just be with me until my little one is born. Worrying is not good for you or the baby and it will not help at all. Be positive, have faith and you will be blessed with a beautiful baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! I'm sure it's an amazing feeling!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"