Stay at Home Moms
Options

Children's activity theme check-in

This week's group theme was MUSIC!!!

How did your kid/s like the theme? (please all feel free to share if you did a different theme)

What was enjoyed the most?

Any dud activities?

Pictures?

Suggestions for next week?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Children's activity theme check-in

• Options

We do music all the time so this was awesome. So was the transportation one. Last week we went on the streetcar which old school French Quarter we took it to the Zoo and then to Daddy's office. I didn't mention this last week and just had to brag about it today, such fun!

This week we played with our big brothers (all the kids play an instrument). My oldest ds plays saxaphone and the younger one trumpet. Daughter plays piano and sings in the choir.  So Lennon dabbled with all of that this week!

We made instruments out of just about everything we picked up. We played air guitar on tennis rackets. He has a little drum and xylophone and we took turns playing those.

We sang and dance every day to Go Fish his favorite group. It was a good week!

Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options

We haven't spent as much time as I wanted on this theme, as the weather was so amazing here (we're coming into spring) and our yard finally got fenced, so we've been running around outside most of the time.

But Leo absolutely loved bashing the piano and strumming my guitar - we don't usually play with these, but will definitely do so some more, now I know he likes them.

We go to music each Thursday and (maybe it was just coincidence but) he had the BEST time ever this week.  Plus he's been dancing each day, randomly, which he hardly ever did before.  It totally cracks me up.

One of our library books was an absolute hit, with me having to read/sing it about 7 times in a row each time he lays eyes on it.

I tried to make a zither but I suck at crafts and my box/tape weren't strong enough to hold the strings taut.  Never mind!  We had fun anyway.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was sick this week, so all I could muster the energy to do was download some songs from Karaoke On-Demand and sing/dance all week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

This week's group theme was MUSIC!!!

How did your kid/s like the theme? (please all feel free to share if you did a different theme)

What was enjoyed the most?

Any dud activities?

Pictures?

What about Dr. Seuss for next week. PBS if anyone has it puts the Cat in the Hat tv show on.

Suggestions for next week?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"