Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Finally found something good for eczema

I am usually a lurker but finally have something to say/contribute!  My son has eczema and was getting bad on his face.  I tried so many things and finally was told to try Mustela but that it was expensive.  Well there is no price for a sore looking baby!  I tried it and it worked wonders!!!  It only took about 5 days and his skin looks great.  I got it at Babies R Us but sure it is found in other stores.  Hope it works for other

Re: Finally found something good for eczema

• Options

I use the aveeno bath wash for eczema daily and it works really well also.  We don't need to use lotion (which may trigger eczema in DS) because it is so good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we use aveeno also and our pedi told us when he breaks out bad to put cortizone on first then the lotion and it works wonders and a whole lot cheaper than mustela
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebdutton0005:
    we use aveeno also and our pedi told us when he breaks out bad to put cortizone on first then the lotion and it works wonders and a whole lot cheaper than mustela
    Did your doctor discuss the risks of the cortisone with you? There are some serious risks but sometimes the benifits outweigh the risks. Just be careful with that stuff.
  • Options

imagelolo2011:
    I am usually a lurker but finally have something to say/contribute!  My son has eczema and was getting bad on his face.  I tried so many things and finally was told to try Mustela but that it was expensive.  Well there is no price for a sore looking baby!  I tried it and it worked wonders!!!  It only took about 5 days and his skin looks great.  I got it at Babies R Us but sure it is found in other stores.  Hope it works for other

Do you just rub Mustela on the spots that have eczema? LO has small spots all over her body. 

TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    California baby Calundra cream works for my adult eczema. it also works to heal a diaper rash FAST... Baby acne super quick. 

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I love aquaphor baby wash and ointment for dry skin.
  • Options
    Vaseline Creamy Problem Skin Therapy is what my Dr recommended.  It works great and it is not expensive at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"