Stay at Home Moms
Options

Friday Fitness Check In

Hey ladies,  How are you all doing on the fitness and nutrition quest?  Share your updates for the week.

Mine sucks.  I haven't worked out in about a week.  My eating has been hit/miss.  And as I am typing this, I realized I forgot to start the crockpot for dinner.  Sheesh.

Hope you're all kicking butt!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Fitness Check In

• Options
    I "went" to the gym today.
    I did (what I call) the kegel machine and biked 5 miles. Haha.. sad! Better than nothing I guess.

That was 1 of 3 visits this week. The other two I elliptical-ed for 40 minutes.

My lowest day of protein this week was 78g. Thats the main thing I track being pregnant. I did have a day with 116 :)
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options

Friday what?  I don't recognize that word.  What is this "fitness and nutrition" you speak of?

I am down 3-4 lbs though JUST from cutting out alcohol (and comorbid late night eating).  While great, that just may mean I was drinking a bit too much. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I did alright this week, until today.  I lost my motivation, but still made it out today.   I've been focusing on training for the 5k I'm going to run.  Monday I biked 11 miles and ran a mile, I also lifted some weights on the machines.  Wednesday I ran 5k in 42 minutes(absolutely terrible!!), and biked 5 miles, then did my usual weight lifting, and today I ran 2.5 miles in 35 minutes, and did my usual weight lifting, what a crappy day.

My eating is alright. I've been keeping track on sparkpeople.com so I've kept my calories/fat/protein/carbs in track, but I still haven't eaten the "right" stuff.  I am very bad at dieting. I cannot turn down something I am craving ie coney island, subway, mcdonalds..but I'm still staying within my calorie intake..so not bad I guess!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP-4/3/11 Natural m/c 4/26/11 @ 7wks 3days BFP- 8/3/11 9week u/s no heartbeat, baby measured 8 weeks D&C 9/16/11
  • Options

On week 3 of the Couch2 5K program and doing GREAT. I love the program. It's challenging but not so hard that I want to give up. 

And 3, yes 3 people this week asked me if I've lost weight! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!   

I'm feeling very motivated today to continue...  10 more pounds to get back to my wedding weight.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMc_Newlywed:

On week 3 of the Couch2 5K program and doing GREAT. I love the program. It's challenging but not so hard that I want to give up. 

And 3, yes 3 people this week asked me if I've lost weight! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!   

I'm feeling very motivated today to continue...  10 more pounds to get back to my wedding weight.  

I've heard great things about this program! I have a friend who swears by it!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP-4/3/11 Natural m/c 4/26/11 @ 7wks 3days BFP- 8/3/11 9week u/s no heartbeat, baby measured 8 weeks D&C 9/16/11
  • Options
    imagelaney75:

Mine sucks.  I haven't worked out in about a week. 

I'm with you.  I'm not sitting on my butt or anything but working out just isn't on my list:(  I have been cleaning like crazy though, we'll have DS's bday party in late October and I'm trying hard to get some organization done and eliminate clutter.  Beginning to think I should clip on a pedometer as I seem to walk all over my house all day long.  

With that said, results wise I'm okay.  I'm actually down from last week but to be fair, AF was visiting last week.   I have also stepped up my water intake so that's something good:)

Editing at 10:32pm to update that I went for a 2 mile run earlier this evening.  I'm anxious about helping my cousin move tomorrow and DH was working my last nerve.  It's not much but I'm counting it:)

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesusanmosley:

Friday what?  I don't recognize that word.  What is this "fitness and nutrition" you speak of?

I am down 3-4 lbs though JUST from cutting out alcohol (and comorbid late night eating).  While great, that just may mean I was drinking a bit too much. 

Wow!  Well yeah, I feel you on the "fitness" thing but that is awesome about the booze weight loss.  That stuff seriously adds up in the calories dept.  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I did great went to the gym 3x this week and on day 4 I ran outside.  Eating went as well as I planned out, ate home all week with home cooked healthy meals. 

Lost 9lbs in 7 weeks since working out...have 21 more to go!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a pretty good week.  I got back on track with working out after taking a bit of time off.  I did something almost every evening, even if it was only 30 minutes of at home exercises.  I did a few intense gym workouts and a few long runs too.  As for the eating, it was pretty good until last night.  The kids were nuts and DH sucked for his spontaneous decision to go out for an hour after work (not a good time with how insane the kids were being), so I went to the wine and chocolate.  Oh well, hopefully one night won't derail me.  I'll have to weigh myself maybe tomorrow or Monday instead.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"