3rd Trimester

:) Last four weeks

I'm due October 29th and the days are counting! Excited but definitely not in a rush.

Saw the Dr today, which two weeks ago I had a urine test done due to some concerns. GBS was found positive in it but today was an official swab test - still expecting it to come back positive. More than likely I'll have an antibiotic as well when I go into labour.

I also had a quick cervix exam, which honestly, was no big deal at all. Very slight pressure, no bleeding, no major discomfort etc. etc. But I am 1cm dialated now. That's pretty exciting to me :) It's no indicator of starting labour soon (I still have 4wks anyway) but still..

LO is Definitely running out of room inside though. My stomach is very tight already (especially under my boobs where she nestles a lot). So she hasn't 'dropped' yet or anything.. I have a feeling that I'll go into labour at night too. With feeling her move the most and waking up to pee a lot, at night. Just a feeling~

Time has flown and it feels like this month is going to fly by even faster, yet at the same time it seems to be dragging to get to the 29th lol

A lot more tired lately and especially right now - so excuse the choppiness and short words.

BabyFetus Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: :) Last four weeks

• I'm having a c-section on Oct. 31st so I was just thinking that I have four weeks (plus a weekend) left too.  YAY!!!  This is my third child and third c-section and I *doubt* I'll go into labor on my own (I never dropped or dilated with either of my DDs) but you never know... :)

I'm also REALLY tired and not sleeping well once I do fall asleep... That's just how it's going to be for the next year or so,  LOL!  Good luck!

Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So excited for you ladies, I will be 33 weeks on Monday so I have 7 weeks to go. Can't wait until I can say I have 4 weeks. Wishing you both all the best.
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due on October 29th too! At my appointment last week, I wasn't dilated yet but I'm hoping for at least something at this weeks appointment. =D GL!
  • I'm due the 17th and I am not dilated or effaced :( Started my last 4 weeks almost 2 weeks ago and I am on pins and needles waiting for her to get here! I hope everything goes well with your GBS test!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm excited for all of you as well! :D Hopefully things get to be much better and more promising as the next few weeks come on. The closer we get, it seems like longer the stretch of getting to the day/moment our LOs come. And yet everything up to now has gone by So Fast!

At least our bodies are boosting up the lack of sleep and hormones to get us ready for a [new] round of poops, burps, cries and constant love giving :)

Hope everyones remaining weeks (and labour!) go very smoothly ^__^

BabyFetus Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"