Success after IF
Options

Moms who are creative and/or love photography...

a project, if you want to?

I've had a video in my head for a long long LONG time, to illustrate the journey to parenthood for those in the trenches of infertility. It's time I think about getting it done.

Basically, I want to use RESOLVE stats, etc. to illustrate how many women (and their families) are going thru some sort of trials to grow their families. (from fiddy of clomid to multiple IVF's, adoption, etc. )  Sure, I can have this just be about me me me, but that's boring. So I was hoping to get a few of you to help me...

I'm open to ideas, but the most simple way would be for you to take a picture of a word (or two) that either describes your journey, or words that meant something to you, etc.   So for me, my words might be "HOPE" and "Tenancious"  and/or "RPL" (repeat pregnancy loss) or "Miscarriages"  etc.  I invision these words on a simple whiteboard, or written on your hand, or whatever creative thing you can think of.   It's important to note I hope to share it on public FB forums like SIRM, Resolve, etc.  (which means a) it needs to look good and b) you need to be creative shooting it... you either have to be unrecognizable or sign a model release. The latter is a PITA.)

an example:

(but seriously, I'm TOTALLY open to other ideas)

We've done this before as a group, with the Hearts for Dylan project, and a few here helped me with Hands for Anissa, too. They turned out SOOO great!

So if you want to "represent" your path on this road, and have a moment to come up with a great shot... please let me know. Deadline? Meh. couple weeks? I want to eventually use this as my "1st trimester" part of this pregnancy (if I dare dream) so we have a little time.

Any thoughts welcome. I'll be doing this project with or without 'cha, but I think we can really make a video that IMPACTS people and helps them learn that not everyone gets pregnant by fooling around in a hot tub.

Stick out tongue

(all lurkers and friends of this group are welcome to join in)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: Moms who are creative and/or love photography...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"